Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Codex Art Contest 2.0

[DE]Megan

Aquí dejo mi imagen.
También la tengo en calidad HD si es necesario.

guyC7No.jpg

The contest says to only use your own images. Unless you are elreviae on DeviantArt who posted this piece :

http://elreviae.deviantart.com/art/Time-0-272955468

Then using a color corrected version as your background and then putting a copyright logo on it is extremely disingenuous and insulting.

There's more.

mqdefault.jpg

He put this excalibur in the image, inverted it and changed it with one press of a button.

Edited by ArchTenno

Here is my modest contribution to those wonderful entries ;

I find the subject given quite inspirational, so i chose to do something like a motivational poster.

Anyway, hope you enjoy !

pYtdcip.jpg

I have to say that this is one of the most well edited screenshot based submissions I have seen. I love what you did with the text and the weapon to give it depth.

O8ZXfUM.png

I don't know how long I've spent on this but gosh my hands are raw

I see the tenno as guardians. We will face consequences. We will face failure

But we never give up

We will stand.

We are the sword. We are the shield

We are the TENNO

Seriously we need more morale boosting.

Also there's some little fire. Blame the Red Veil. They're on LSD

There's more.

mqdefault.jpg

He put this excalibur in the image, inverted it and changed it with one press of a button.

This one however is very hard to prove...But insanity is it's a youtube thumbnail with pixel to pixel identical...

Don't see traces of zooming in his submission though.

Edited by DarkBabylon

Here's my entry into the contest:
Warframe ID: Edeamous

"We venture through these stars, to places thought only to rest in the wildest of dreams, but we forever remember those of us left behind, in this- Our Journey Ahead."

The tale of the Tenno is a continual struggle, their missing pasts and war torn existence is incredibly sad and tragic. They have many wonders to look forward- yet all they know is one another. SO as they step into the future, the boundless places they explore, they bring the memories of the strong, courageous and selfless brethren with them.

q36q6rd.jpg

What does one do if they have a concept but no actual ability to draw in any form?

There are many means to express your content, not just drawings. There are suggestions in the main post and examples from other posts (even a calligraphy entry! ), so the options are there.

If you can't make use of any of them, then it's possible that the contest isn't meant for you unfortunately.