Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me That Cant Get Invites?

-KyloRen-

Question

I've allowed the ports i'm using in warframe in my windows firewall also in my router and no luck... I've also tried to change the ports, still no luck... In the end i decided to look in the warframe forums and I ran into this topic... so this explains alot. Anyway I hope they fix it soon, because not only we cannot invite for trading, but we cannot play anything else except solo ;d

Same problem here, playing fine, return after 30 mins and bam, NAT problems and cant do a thing.

Asked in Clan and a lot are having the same problem, not to mention the open channels, so many people raging at these errors, and I cant blame them.

Forwarding to dev now to see what's up. It's 8 AM on Sunday so I'm not sure when more hands will be on deck.

It would be nice if we could get a permanent fix for that issue, if possible. This issue happens frequently and its very annoying if it happens during times when the devs are not working. Currently its 2:30pm here and the issue is now there for at least 2 1/2h.

"Please ensure that you have open UDP ports" - i have never had this before and im playing a more than one year so far, so i saw couple of players also saying that cant get invites , so is this DE`s network problem?

oh thank christ im not the only one, ive been searching everywhere i thought it was just my end lol. i probably shouldve checked the forums first on my part