Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Improve The Pvp System Is Boring

-aN-Sora

Should put more styles of games like: deathmatch, team deathmatch, etc, as a shooter game that is. I belive that it would improve the games and would cease to be so repetitive also would be very good pvp alerts.

I've tried to enjoy Warframes PVP offerings despite it's balance issues. Unfortunately I haven't so far.

I don't enjoy the bland, bare-bones maps of Conclaves. I don't enjoy the current level-up-during-the-match aspect of Dark Sectors.

If I could just take my gear into a real map and fight people I could at least enjoy it on some level....

Should put more styles of games like: deathmatch, team deathmatch, etc, as a shooter game that is. I belive that it would improve the games and would cease to be so repetitive also would be very good pvp alerts.

You complain about PvP being boring and then suggest adding two boring gametypes to it?

What this game needs is capture the flag.

PvP is bland, boring and impossible to balance, since there are only a couple good weapons and if you're new you will simply go negative instantly.

To name them all - Soma P, Boltor P, Opticor, Dread, Amprex, Paris P, Synoid Gammacor, Telos Akbolto, Vaykor Marelok (possibly Dragon Nikana and Dakra P with Crimson Dervish, but gl hitting melee).

First let PvE get fleshed out, then DE can waste resources and time on PvE which nobody really cares that much anymore.

Edited by UnknownBlademaster

This is a thread for PvP feedback. I'd say PvE discussion isn't relevant. Look guys we get this game is PvE.

These are suggestions for improving pvp. Let's not beat the dead horse.

(Like seriously. What the Ruk is the point of a Pvp Feedback section if there are a bunch of PvE Crusaders blocking any feedback for improving PvP. Like seriously I'd like to see people slapped for saying it. It's unbelievably annoying. I'm saying this as someone who plays the game for PvE more than PvP and I'd STILL like to see more options in PvP because I know that appeals to people.)

I'd agree. The PvP does need to be improved. Some changes that have recently happened have done things which I'm unhappy about in terms of PvP.

PvE it's great. I'm glad they happened; but small additions could be fantastic.

Options to choose your own map. Create custom games. Items to handicap you. It's not just beneficial for PvP but PvE as well.

I'm talking the corrupted keys. I love them for PvP because when doing it with friends it adds challenge and  a level of fun.

I also want options for rule sets like disable mod cards, disable skills or disable sentinels. Better spectate modes. Small things that can be added to the game that would benefit the players who like a challenge. Even things with nightmare mode rules. Energy draining, Ice damaging shields and no Shields would be some fantastic things for PvP.

Missions with interception gamemodes I'd agree. Would be fun. A sabotage game mode other things. Fun things. They could work and I'd love it if they existed.

Edited by Lilliannette

This can only come after pvp is balanced which is a very low priority for the devs and the majority of the community. I have hope, but most don't.

actually Steve expressed is desire to completely overhaul the PvP system in the last devstream, and he saidbthat was close to the top of the list.

-snip for brevity-

i'd argue that people arguing that PvE is more important in regards to PvP is as relevant as anything else.

Especially when DE advanced the precedent of having PvP affect PvE by the use of dark sector control.

I agree that your ideas here are quite interesting, but currently the game engine struggles to manage 4 players. Much less 8. Network & System resources required to run 8-player matches for things like interception / sabotage might be too much for it to handle.

To that end, again, focus on core game performance & PvE optimization and let that trickle down to PvP concepts once it's been stabilized. 

i'd argue that people arguing that PvE is more important in regards to PvP is as relevant as anything else.

Especially when DE advanced the precedent of having PvP affect PvE by the use of dark sector control.

I agree that your ideas here are quite interesting, but currently the game engine struggles to manage 4 players. Much less 8. Network & System resources required to run 8-player matches for things like interception / sabotage might be too much for it to handle.

To that end, again, focus on core game performance & PvE optimization and let that trickle down to PvP concepts once it's been stabilized. 

The thing is WE GET IT.

but this is for PvP discussion it might not be relevant to you now; but something to consider.

This is no demand that DE does it NOW NOW NOW.

There are many places, topics. forums and threads that could use your support more than one that is discussing PvP.

There are issues in PvE right now that people on this thread could be discussing but they choose a PvP thread and push something we already know. Just because it isn't happening now. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it ever..

What I'm saying is. To people who seem to be saying "No. No. PvE Blah blah" before we even have a chance to discuss. Not the people who genuinely have fair points.

You like PvE. We get it.

Now let us talk about PvP in this thread and stop ramming the same dead horse down our throats. If I wanted to eat a horse I'd quite easily go out to Iceland and purchase a cheap burger. Thank you.

Edited by Lilliannette

I only say this because the kill again and again the same enemies is bored, equip yourself become full just for that It is absurd. I think that the pvp give more excitement  the game. A very good idea would be the pvp of syndicates.

Yes, we need more game modes. Some ideas I guess would be a PvP interception and a CTF gamemode. I would honestly rather have balance before this however.

This is a thread for PvP feedback. I'd say PvE discussion isn't relevant. Look guys we get this game is PvE.

These are suggestions for improving pvp. Let's not beat the dead horse.

(Like seriously. What the Ruk is the point of a Pvp Feedback section if there are a bunch of PvE Crusaders blocking any feedback for improving PvP. Like seriously I'd like to see people slapped for saying it. It's unbelievably annoying. I'm saying this as someone who plays the game for PvE more than PvP and I'd STILL like to see more options in PvP because I know that appeals to people.)

I'd agree. The PvP does need to be improved. Some changes that have recently happened have done things which I'm unhappy about in terms of PvP.

PvE it's great. I'm glad they happened; but small additions could be fantastic.

Options to choose your own map. Create custom games. Items to handicap you. It's not just beneficial for PvP but PvE as well.

I'm talking the corrupted keys. I love them for PvP because when doing it with friends it adds challenge and  a level of fun.

I also want options for rule sets like disable mod cards, disable skills or disable sentinels. Better spectate modes. Small things that can be added to the game that would benefit the players who like a challenge. Even things with nightmare mode rules. Energy draining, Ice damaging shields and no Shields would be some fantastic things for PvP.

Missions with interception gamemodes I'd agree. Would be fun. A sabotage game mode other things. Fun things. They could work and I'd love it if they existed.

Also all of this.

a way to balance is bonus for kill example: 3 kills enable skill 1, 5 kills enable skills 2, 7 kills enable skills 3, 10 kills enable skill 4, 12 kills enable warframe mods and 15 kills enable wearpon mods, or otherwise be who believe mod pvp an arms pvp exclusive.

Edited by ex0dias

a way to balance is bonus for kill example: 3 kills enable skill 1, 5 kills enable skills 2, 7 kills enable skills 3, 10 kills enable skill 4, 12 kills enamble warframe mods and 15 kills enable wearpon mods, or otherwise be who believe mod pvp an arms pvp exclusive.

I would honestly like to stray away from the MOBA style gameplay (unless if there is an option to play the MOBA style or to play a mode where you have everything right off the bat) because it just leads to stomp fests and no way to have an epic comeback.

Locking due to PvE derail.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285171-pvp-feedback-the-good-way-to-answer/

Is it that hard to find and read that thread ? This is the third time I have to check out that subforum for the same reason. Try to work at it : never, ever mention that WF is not designed for PvP in the PvP feedback subforum. This is not a revelant feedback. This isn't even a feedback.