The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Has Reached Into The Burned Out State

DarkestAbyss

Go take a snicker and relax. People play video games for various reason and you have no right to tell anyone what they should do or think.

As a human being with opinions, yes, I have every right to give you advice on things you should do or open you up to new ways of thinking. I'm not sure where in life you got the opposite impression of society, but we do that all the time. Maybe you shouldn't express yourself in a public forum if you don't think people have any right to respond to you.

As a human being with opinions, yes, I have every right to give you advice on things you should do or open you up to new ways of thinking. I'm not sure where in life you got the opposite impression of society, but we do that all the time. Maybe you shouldn't express yourself in a public forum if you don't think people have any right to respond to you.

Ok son i clearly see that you didn't take the snicker i suggested you to take. Take it, it won't hurt you and calm your small nerves. 

''Just stop playing video games you clearly don't know how to enjoy anything'' is such a smart way to express your opinion. You only sounded like a jerk when it wasn't even required, but yeah, in a society we are bound to see people of your kind.

Edited by Alphafox

Did you forma all your weapons and frames?

Did you aquire and save to your inventory all available weapons and frames?

Did you aquire all available mods in game?

Did you max all those mods out?

Did you horde platinum from trading in case they add more cosmetics?

Did you horde tons oof ducats for neXT void trader visit?

I understand not everybody is completeionist like me, but these are some of the ideas to keep you going.

And as you do those, they will be adding more content.

Edited by SinMach1ne

Sorry, didn;t mean to upset you, It feels like the game is dieing, is that any better?

Don't worry, something like that wouldn't upset me. It's just, feelings aren't numbers. And we have numbers, and those numbers show that this game is doing better than ever. So feel whatever you want I guess, let's just not pretend those feelings are correct.

Sorry, didn;t mean to upset you, It feels like the game is dieing, is that any better?

Maybe for YOU the game IS dying...but for a lot of us and DEFINITELY for DE it ISN'T.

Hell....95% of my friends are GONE from the game....still doesn't feel like it's dying...especially since there are easily 200% more people playing than when I started...

Don't worry, something like that wouldn't upset me. It's just, feelings aren't numbers. And we have numbers, and those numbers show that this game is doing better than ever. So feel whatever you want I guess, let's just not pretend those feelings are correct.

.Uhm?, you really lost me, oh well, but yeah I guess calling it dead is too harsh, but yeah game has been burned out alot, theres even a video out about it now. Not sure who made it forgot, but i wonder if anyone else will make more of them

In the latest devstream, the developers themselves explicitly said that, while they would (ideally) like to continue the same content output, they would like, at the same time, to go over the major systems of the game (i.e. movement, damage, enemy AI, etc.). This dev team consists of hard working people that I think wouldn't go back on something like that even if they didn't necessarily promise it. The next year of development is going to see probably fewer content additions than last year, but instead a great many content revisions will be implemented to make most (if not all) the seemingly "incomplete" additions to the game wholesome and enjoyable.

.Uhm?, you really lost me, oh well, but yeah I guess calling it dead is too harsh, but yeah game has been burned out alot, theres even a video out about it now. Not sure who made it forgot, but i wonder if anyone else will make more of them

Again, numbers.

If the game really has burned out a lot, then why is the playerbase currently larger than it's ever been? Someone making a video about how sad they are doesn't change that.

Most people will be burned out after spending 1000 hours into a certain hobby.

I am not sure what you are expecting.....

Yeah you got it all wrong there....

Playing Warframe isn't a hobby,Gaming in general is a hobby.. Warframe is just a PIECE of that hobby.

By YOUR logic I should be dead sick of being an artist since I have well over 1,000,000 hours of experience being one...(Been at it since I was 2 and am now 42)

Same here almost, game is dieing, unless update 16 shines bright with its Heavenly Orokin Choir, then this game is screwed

Being burned out after 1000+ hours is not the same as being dead.

I mean really, I've logged about 1400 myself, and I am EXCITED for the future of this game, I see it going further than you do at least, I just need a break.

Take a break and get perspective...

I took 6 months off and came back with fresh eyes.

I'll likely be taking another break from Warframe once I have gotten each kind of Kubrow where I want them and the High Noon stance mod.

I really like that Redeemer and want the stance for it... It's actually one of the things that got me to log back in.

There really won't be anything else for me to do that I haven't done a hundred (or more) times before once those things are done.

Warframe is, right now, about as good as it's going to get without changing some core aspects of the game's offerings. The game will continue to grow if they make those changes and it probably won't if they don't.