Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Thing Made Me Kinda Sad...

LambertExe

I got a guy yesterday who tried to buy 2 ability mod for nyx, you know the old mod that got removed when U15 came out.

He spent 10 min asking me for those mod after i sold him an augment, but he didn't realise those mod he found in a video showing a nyx build don't exist anymore. (video from september...)

I don't see what's wrong with it.

It was a very long time before I saw value in Corrosive Projection (significantly past MR 4), and by the time he reaches that point, he'll probably have opportunities to get another one. It seems more wise to trade something you don't need atm for something that you do, like the Wyrm Prime parts.

I guess the "ignore" reaction is kinda weird, but I don't really see what's "terrifying" about this convo, it's just a difference in priorities.

I have CP, but have yet to use it. Still highly attached to my Energy Siphon (considering there's usually one other with it on it's pretty nice for the casters). 

If they want to sell it, let them. If they end up regretting it later, nobody's fault but their own.

But for my rule of thumb, if I only have one of any type of mod, I'm not getting rid of it.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I know the feeling, OP... people on trade chat usually suck. Two people wanted my Loki Prime Systems, so I decided the person who bid the most would get it. One of the guys /ignore'd me for doing that because apparently I shouldn't auction stuff off when I have two direct competitors - so that quickly decided who got it.

The ignore is what really makes me sad. People like to ignore for no reason. Warframe isn't THAT big; eventually they will run out of people to talk to.

yea and people are ignoring others for no reason makes no sense at all, its like they dont have patience for other people/players

Edited by Aeon66

yea and people are ignoring others for no reason makes no sense at all, its like they dont have patience for other people/players

That was kind of my point. As far as I know, there's no way to view or modify your ignore list. I think with OP... I feel the same way if I'm reading this right that it's sad that people are so quick to ignore for no good reason.

Eh. I know the ignore wasn't needed, but he didn't ask for your advice either, he simply wanted to trade and get what he was looking for. Besides, he'll have plenty of chances to get it.

My brother(MR5) and his friends(MR4+5) play WF on consoles and can barely manage getting to wave 20 on T1 def with spamming powers so that should tell you how far behind this guy is in the game.