The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Limbo Is The Best T4S Solo Frame

Jahadaya

Question

How to last infinitely in T4S

1. Use Limbo with this build (doesn't even need a forma!)

2. Go into T4S.

3. Hide in a small corner. Or a secret room. Or out in plain sight. Doesn't really matter.

4. Cast Rift Walk. Re-Cast when depleted. Continue as long as humanly possible. Don't forget life support. 

5. Benefit. 

wow, really nice...

... for the first 10 minutes.

Actually. i do 20 minutes with this.

I just banish and kill one thing at a time that wanders into the treasure room that im hiding in.

When i go for Air cans, I cata slightly off of the can, and have riftwalk off. No enemies can attack me at range.

Though, I prefer Duration Loki with Overextended instead for Solo T4 Survival

Banish enemies and shoot them.

Banish lets you hit one at a time, so Cataclysm would be your only hope for any decent amount of Life Support drops. Also, Nullifiers want to have a word with you.

Now, hiding in the Rift forever could work if you had a Volt...

The only problem there would be longevity of air. Being invulnerable is cool and all, but unless you can keep up the kills it won't matter in terms of lasting longer in Surv :/. Also, nulls will ruin your day sooner or later ;).

Actually. i do 20 minutes with this.

I just banish and kill one thing at a time that wanders into the treasure room that im hiding in.

When i go for Air cans, I cata slightly off of the can, and have riftwalk off. No enemies can attack me at range.

Though, I prefer Duration Loki with Overextended instead for Solo T4 Survival

Most frames won't have to much of an issue staying alive for 20 min, without hiding. By use or either CC, or defensive abilities combined with good TTK. But your right this is an incredibly safe way of doing it solo, for single rotation run.

Edited by Lynxh

I'd honestly like to see some proof that this works beyond 40min.

Banish lets you hit one at a time, so Cataclysm would be your only hope for any decent amount of Life Support drops. Also, Nullifiers want to have a word with you.

Now, hiding in the Rift forever could work if you had a Volt...

Nothing spells success like teamwork... >_> kinda lame, but I think I could make it become a thing.

That plan seems flawed, did u even tried it?

Also, yah, i dont mind believing limpo is good for solo, cause he really is a crappy frame, and works terribly bad working with others, and all ppl that use him end up doing bad strategies that only hurt group strategies.

He is as bad as nekros ultimate, just cause he was made by the dev's, and his abilities are also designed by the devs, doesn't mean those are good or beneficial.

Some powers in this game do have negative attributes, that do work against you and your team.