The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Oh, wow, you are sooo witty, i wished i would be so witty. How did you even come up with this masterpiece?

And im not speaking for everyone, only for those are actually not fanboys who will defend this infested anteater-seahorse to the death, no matter how it looks.

So now you're insulting the people who like how he looks? That's quite mean. Here, have a drink to clear that mind of yo-Millie-MIC-throwing-drink.gif. Oops, I seem to have thrown my drink in your face, I am sorry. But can everybody please stop their rampages? If I offended you then sorry, you did the same to me.

Oh, wow, you are sooo witty, i wished i would be so witty. How did you even come up with this masterpiece?

And im not speaking for everyone, only for those are actually not fanboys who will defend this infested anteater-seahorse to the death, no matter how it looks.

Chroma was barely shown off a couple days ago how could he already amass fanboys when we haven't even gotten our hands on him o_0?I-dont-get-it-at-all_zps60dedcba.gif

"Oh, wow, you are sooo witty"thso.gif

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

My steam name is sappinmahsentry. Not spah sappin' mah sentry.

There's really not much difference. =/

I only know 1 person who uses that name. o- o 

Besides you wouldn't use a similar name unless you wanted to be found~ ;D

Dear god please, I'm about to report you for stalking me.

I'm not really stalking you. We're just on the same forums and just happen to meet again on the same thread. o -o

But if you wanna be like this:

I'll leave you alone I guess. o -o

Yes, but those opinions are somewhat grounded in what people see in the frame. 

It's all a matter of perspective.

Like I disliked it at first but the more I look at it, the more I come to like it's design and the way it looks.

I always like how other people hate it which makes me like it even more! Because it's unique in that way. It contrasts with my Rhino Prime perfectly.

Yeah, that is kind of the funny thing here, isnt it? People go "oh, you dont know his performance, oh, you dont know how he moves" - i dont care about his performance or his movement. I care that it is not a dragon. If you were promised a chocolate cake and then got a turd served to you with the argument "well, yes, it is a turd, but have you ever tasted it? No, so why judge? Its just as brown and as soft as a chocolate cake, you cant say you dont like it! Here, let us push your face into it, because you as a player have no saying in this"

Chroma is clearly rebellious in its design. You won't really see what the creator saw in it until you observe it more carefully and realize how amazing this frame really is!

"you won't really see what the creator saw in it until you observe it more carefully"I kinda hope they talk about their inspirations on the next dev stream.

Yeah, that is kind of the funny thing here, isnt it? People go "oh, you dont know his performance, oh, you dont know how he moves" - i dont care about his performance or his movement. I care that it is not a dragon. If you were promised a chocolate cake and then got a turd served to you with the argument "well, yes, it is a turd, but have you ever tasted it? No, so why judge? Its just as brown and as soft as a chocolate cake, you cant say you dont like it! Here, let us push your face into it, because you as a player have no saying in this"

"I care that it is not a dragon."I know right! not some silly warframe,I want my living breathing dragon in warframe *heavy sarcasm*

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

We see things you don't see or don't care to see. If we can't get along then DE might lock this thread.

Actually you might be a little more mature than Fernando/Spahsappinmahsentry. o -o

The original acted a little more like Invalid_Infinity but responds in the same way as you do.

You have such an open mindedness and a more understanding feel to you....OMG YOU AREN'T FERNANDO! ;O

Well unless Fernando matured and changed......that's still a possibility....... = .=

A more accurate comparison would be someone asking for chocolate cake and receiving a German chocolate cake, and then getting mad because they wanted fudge instead.

Chroma is clearly rebellious in its design. You won't really see what the creator saw in it until you observe it more carefully and realize how amazing this frame really is!

IMO it perfectly looks like a warframe with a draconic touch to it. The long head is not *that* unusual for dragon-designs all over movies and games. The shoulders look like folded wings (worn like a coat), the colors are classic red dragon-colors and so on. I just don't see how a design-decision summons all that hatred :D It's just virtual pixel-stuff afterall.