Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Ok... and?

So people stop complaining that his face is that fire nozzle. My original thread yesterday got merged here and is somewhere in the random middle, so sadly it got missed. Luckily a number of people managed to see it and calm down :p

I know right? It's literally amazing that people have not seen that yet.

He more resembles a dragon knight/warrior. Like the being inside is adopting the features and behavior of a dragon.  I mean Valkyr resumes more a cat than a valkyrie you don see her running on all fours and licking herself. 

I can make out some dents in it but that doesn't really mean anything.

To me it's just one huge chin.

I need some high quality images to see things more clearly.

Here's the full image, look at the 3rd Chroma hunched over. It's kind of like Zephyr, who also has something on her head.

ruXozXO.png

Edited by Sorez

He more resembles a dragon knight/warrior. Like the being inside is adopting the features and behavior of a dragon.  I mean Valkyr resumes more a cat than a valkyrie you don see her running on all fours and licking herself. 

Unfortunately...

That applies to one helmet though.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Ok Lephantis had a baby.. hows this even considered a warframe? looks like an infested tbh, i´m so sorry if others like him and sorry to the designer, but i just don´t like it, dragon or not i don´t care it just doesn´t look like a warframe, an infested unit? yeah sure make him a bossand it would be awesome to fight against.

From all the frame design, we see humanoid patterns. They are all cool in their own unique way! Yet this advertised Chroma looks like an abomination of anteater, seahorse and twisted flesh knitted together by the Infested faction!

Sorry DE, but darn it! My expectation falls down to the bottom.

Edited by Mickey33

I said it before and I'll say it again at the risk of getting in trouble. 

Chroma resembles sentients in design attributes. And you'll see that he's actually related to the Sentients in the quest that needs to be completed in order to get him (Thank dataminers).

That looks nothing like Chroma. His snout is not the same shape as a Chinese dragon, his body shape isn't the same either (he's far too bulky).

That's because it's inspired from it and because of that it doesn't have to look exactly like it.

You don't like it and also think it's ugly? Ok, I can understand why.

You think it doesn't look similar to an eastern dragon? That's your problem and there's nothing to discuss about.

THE-DRAGON-KING-Ao-Kuang-l.jpg

The silver line is the visor where he sees, below that is the rest of his face and there is a triangle shape on the bottom of the face to indicate where the chin is....

It depends on the position of his head.

In the picture assuming he wasy "looking" through the faceplate, he would have to stare at the floor directly in front of him. So it looks like his point of view (eyes) is somehwere on the horse head.

The snout would have to point upwards in order for him to look forward. 

Edited by LocoWithGun