Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

So just to show you how wrong you were about I compared both helmets from the front:

RiMykoi.png

Doesn't show much due to the lack of depth so I decided to take a side by side comparison

HQ5UJw5.png

So the Red line  indicates the end of the goggles, with the green line roughly estimating where the eyes could be.

I know my MS Paint skills are top notch, but disagree if you like, or better yet try it for yourself

Well to counter argue to a degree even though I think you're spot on with the users eyes location as a control.The goggles could reroute vision to the owners eyes further up in the helm.

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

It's a frame pretending to be a dragon. Not a frame that is a dragon.

Chroma as a bad cosplayer... my sides!

Omg I can imagine it... Chroma in a flamboyant voice going "You guyyz I'm a draaagon! Roaaar, so fierce!". And then the dumbfounded stares of the playerbase.

This whole thing is so hilarious... I'm laughing hard here xD

Dat reveal... jesus christ xD and now the turn into discussion about statistics... statistics! Lmao

Edited by LocoWithGun

In my opinion, "meh" is a bit skewed toward the negative side. "No opinion" would definitely have been better.

I'll have to disagree... Meh in my opinion is neither black or white,  it's just not caring enough to support a subject at hand positively or negatively.

Omg I can imagine it... Chroma in a flamboyant voice going "You guyyz I'm a draaagon! Roaaar, so fierce!". And then the dumbfounded stares of the playerbase.

Yep, this is pretty much going to be the headcanon.

I'll have to disagree... Meh in my opinion is neither black or white,  it's just not caring enough to support a subject at hand positively or negatively.

I'd say its more negative because I associate it with boredom. Meh. See? Bored! Obviously!

Of course it depends, but the fact that it CAN be taken negatively like that is enough reason to change it to a more neutral word.

Edited by SmilingMad

"Meh" is basically the same as no opinion.

"Meh" isn't the same as saying "no opinion". "Meh" is basically saying it's not terrible, but it's boring, nothing special, nothing to spend time on. The people who vote "meh" might get the frame for mastery fodder, but they aren't anxious to get their hands on the frame. That is not the same as no opinion. No opinion literally means no opinion, good or bad. "Meh" is saying that it's not terrible, but it's not good.

Well to counter argue to a degree even though I think you're spot on with the users eyes locations as a control.The goggles could reroute vision to the owners eyes further up in the helm.

Which still doesn't help both Ionus and Sibarian's Case, as the discussion here as to whether or not Zephyr could see as Ionus believes at Zephyr could not see because oh her "Beak".

Edited by Eredoc

Dat reveal... jesus christ xD and now the turn into discussion about statistics... statistics! Lmao

Nothing wrong with statistics :D

@eredoc Oh I see I thought they were arguing on whether their eyes were properly placed ahah my bad.

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

So just to show you how wrong you were about I compared both helmets from the front:

RiMykoi.png

Doesn't show much due to the lack of depth so I decided to take a side by side comparison

HQ5UJw5.png

So the Red line  indicates the end of the goggles, with the green line roughly estimating where the eyes could be.

I know my MS Paint skills are top notch, but disagree if you like, or better yet try it for yourself

YlLiTlz.png

Your positioning of the eyes is off.

YlLiTlz.png

May I ask why on earth Zephyr's anatomy changed, also I use Noble stance, which Zephyr can clearly be looking at a Downward angle, rather than side on so no, My eye placement is not off

May I ask why on earth Zephyr's anatomy changed, also I use Noble stance, which Zephyr can clearly be looking at a Downward angle, rather than side on so no, My eye placement is not off

f51df267548e32d1bb31441c6bad1bf9.jpg

You put the eyes near the top of the forehead.

YlLiTlz.png

Yea... because peoples eyes usually go UNDER the goggles.

Pretty... but, this is assuming that Tenno have 100% accurate human physiology

Edited by Sibarian

No, I wont because I could care less.

You wooooonnn't? Are you suuure? :3

Ok. Let's wait until U16 ships then, and I will kindly ask you after we get to know his powers.

If he's average/a little weak and you don't use him, you win. If he's doing great & you're still not interested, you win too!

If he's full of OPness & you use him : you lose bro.

I'd like you & the other people who share your opinion to win, because I appreciate honest people...

I like that it looks similar to Infested designs, like Lephantis flute head. So it might not look like a classical dragon but it does look like something that would exist in the warframe universe owing to the origins of Tenno and Infested.. It should be fairly easy to introduce interesting vanity alt-helmets while keeping the default helmet as the lore one. So I like this art-direction better than the generic dragon armor some people have been posting.

I'm aware of that, also you moved one of her eyes down, Also if you follow the goggles it indicates she's looking down if the eyes were where you proposed, she'd never be able to see, also may I add that your theory only holds up as long as warframes have a 1:1 for Human anatomy, for all we know the orokin could share similar traits but not be completely identical.

EDIT: Also I didn't Burrow her eyes 5 inches into her skull, as I stated, the red line is literally and indication as to where the Goggles end, and the green line is where her eyes would be, not once did I imply her eyes are deep in her head.

Edited by Eredoc

You wooooonnn't? Are you suuure? :3

Ok. Let's wait until U16 ships then, and I will kindly ask you after we get to know his powers.

If he's average/a little weak and you don't use him, you win. If he's doing great & you're still not interested, you win too!

If he's full of OPness & you use him : you lose bro.

I'd like you & the other people who share your opinion to win, because I appreciate honest people...

I don't care how OP something is. If it is OP then it is imbalanced. I don't like imbalance. Just like I don't like ugly frames. Dislike on both ends leads to me not using him. Mastery fodder? Maybe, assuming I cared about mastery after rank 14. So no, unless they change it I am not interested and I will not be using plat if I ever feel the need to master that frame. I dislike it highly and I believe it was a terrible representation of what a dragon theme frame would look like. Yes older frames don't look like their names but they at least look like their themes. (Stealth, sound, tank, swordsman, ect.) Chroma does not do that, he looks infested. He was supposed to be dragon themed. He is not currently dragon themed. That is an issue.