The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

will have 2 legs, 2 arms and a head. Will have both walk and run ability.

possibly will have 4 abilities, most likely energy to use them. Oh, and a highly secret leacked info!!! - he will also have shields and health!

This frame evoke me a Rhino which stayed 3 hours in a micro-wave oven...

Well, I'll wait for the ingame model, but so far I can't say I like it.

That is the in-game model. DE didn't even bother to show us the concepts first, like they did with Mesa.

It would be cool if it was gravity. The further from him the less gravity affects enemies making them have trouble runing and maneuvering and  the closer they get the heavier they are till they are super slow like Novas MP but with knock down effects every couple of seconds cause,.. well.. don't skip leg day. 

But IK IK that wont happen

Edited by QuarkBlade

He wasn't asking o_0 you need to temper yourself he's just saying he reserves his right to be disappointed if the powers fall flat which I agree with him.Take things with a grain of salt.

No, he is right. I think it was a terrible idea to use a FREAKING SEAHORSE as a design example for a dragon frame. I could care less about the under water tile-set because we already have a freaking water frame! This was first and foremost supposed to be a DRAGON THEMED FRAME. Not a seahorse themed frame!

If you call a flower dragon, only you or anyone you know will call that flower dragon.

But scientists call that seahorse as seadragon. So everyoe in this world call it a seadragon.

You know why? Coz everyone will believe what scientists say, but nobody will believe you.

So, seadragon=dragon. Period.

Science also says dragons don't exist. GG science.

Guess what, Warframe DOESN'T OCCUR IN REAL LIFE. Therefore why the hell should we care about what scientists say!?

Science also says dragons don't exist. GG science.

Guess what, Warframe DOESN'T OCCUR IN REAL LIFE. Therefore why the hell should we care about what scientists say!?

Still being butthurt? I should've expected this. Well, you oversalted my pasta. I'm gonna get some water so your salt fills it up and I can take my life away from all this idiocy.

8YvRM7O.jpg

Looks like a dragon.

But i still like to call him an anteater, dont care.

That thing's nose is not as long as Chroma's nose! In fact I know why Chroma's nose is so long! It's because he is a freaking lie, he was never going to be the dragon frame, he was going to be the goddamn Pinocchio frame.

Give the community what they asked for DE, which was a dragon themed frame. Not an anteater, not a seahorse, not Pinocchio, A DRAGON FRAME. Cooperate with us! Tell us what you are doing! We don't want to be kept out of the loop, especially when you do something the community asks for!

The entire time you were drawing up the concept you could have at any point asked the community what they wanted out of their dragon themed frame. I am certain there would be droves of people that would have wanted to help! I know you like something you make in your game to be your own but when it is something requested by the community then why can't it be shared? Why can't we have no say in it?

That thing's nose is not as long as Chroma's nose! In fact I know why Chroma's nose is so long! It's because he is a freaking lie, he was never going to be the dragon frame, he was going to be the goddamn Pinocchio frame.

Give the community what they asked for DE, which was a dragon themed frame. Not an anteater, not a seahorse, not Pinocchio, A DRAGON FRAME. Cooperate with us! Tell us what you are doing! We don't want to be kept out of the loop, especially when you do something the community asks for!

The entire time you were drawing up the concept you could have at any point asked the community what they wanted out of their dragon themed frame. I am certain there would be droves of people that would have wanted to help! I know you like something you make in your game to be your own but when it is something requested by the community then why can't it be shared? Why can't we have no say in it?

Hey, thanks for crying a S#&$ton! You've made my water extremely salient, now sit back and relax as I watch you burn down in what I like to call, "Ignorant Failure". *takes a sip from the solution*

What I love about all the Chroma haters is how they are bashing on his design and vaguely stating "he should look more like a dragon".

Yet none of them are stating/suggesting how DE would go about this.

Clearly with the amount of salt being poured onto Chroma, they want a snail dragon named Escargo instead.