The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Do you lack basic reading comprehension? I said it is disrespectful to BASH on the design. It isn't disrespectful to DISLIKE.

BASH =/= DISLIKE

Oh I'm sure the line between bash and dislike isn't changing depending on your mood and opinion.

It is also disrespectful to bash on the design of Chroma and to insult those people that actually like him. So if you want to police behavior, go and tell those people to cut it out as well. That image is more playful than some of the other comments/posts.

Playful? How is posting the same image over and over again with the sole purpose of angering other people playful in any way? What are you even trying to accomplish by constantly reposting that image at this point? Besides trying to piss of people that don't agree with you?

Is such behavior not disrespectful?

Do you lack basic reading comprehension? I said it is disrespectful to BASH on the design. It isn't disrespectful to DISLIKE.

BASH =/= DISLIKE

But...you are bashing us for "bashing/disliking" the design. How does that even work ?

Bashing is hating on something for no reason other than to aggrivate someone(this is what you are doing)

Disliking is not liking something because of reasons and we can provide these reasons.

Hahaha, im sure of it.

The only thing they provided that's close to being a reasonable argument for Chroma inspired design is that leafy seadragon picture. One picture, one creature that has one thing in common with Chroma is the long snout. That.is.it.

You're intentionally ignoring all of the possible references and examples provided to explain Chroma's design. Please go enlighten yourself.

But...you are bashing us for "bashing/disliking" the design. How does that even work ?

Bashing is hating on something for no reason other than to aggrivate someone(this is what you are doing)

Disliking is not liking something because of reasons and we can provide these reasons.

Wrong.

Bashing is abusive insults. It is NOT hating someone for no reason.

Disliking is simply not liking an individual or thing.

Want examples?

Bashing example:

I hate Chroma he is a piece of S#&$ and shouldn't be called a dragon. He is ugly and looks like S#&$ and what the F*** was DE thinking when they called this a dragon.

Disliking example:

I don't like Chroma. 

You can dislike something without hurling countless insults at it.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Question: how is warframe design born exactly, is it one person doing the draft and finishing up the warframe and awaiting approval?

Or is it teamwork based decision?

maybe if was teamwork based decision, they would have know dat we community wanted a dragon themed frame and not an anteater seahorse infected themed frame

Edited by MrKage

Question: how is warframe design born exactly, is it one person doing the draft and finishing up the warframe and awaiting approval?

Or is it teamwork based decision?

That's a good question. I have a hard time beliveing that noone in the process of developing this frame went "Dude... doesn't it kinda look like an anteater/sea horse?" at least once.

Maybe Mynki rules with iron fist in DE offices. It's always the unassuming ones :D

Edited by LocoWithGun

Don't it'll end up destroying your brain.

I dunno, if you view this thread like "All this arguing is pointless, DE won't change the design anyway", it seems kind of sad.

Folks throwing their opinions against the wall out of frustration and all that.

I dunno, if you view this thread like "All this arguing is pointless, DE won't change the design anyway", it seems kind of sad.

The thread has already devolved down to the same topics being brought up again and again and again. 

It's just one big circle jerk. I wouldn't blame the mods for not even wanting to look into the thread.

You're intentionally ignoring all of the possible references and examples provided to explain Chroma's design. Please go enlighten yourself.

They said its was going to be a theme the community wanted dats was an DRAGON not a fish or something dat eats ants or infected,something dat reminds u of a dragon , at tenno live u heard people reaction to the frame , it had no reaction, nothing.

What other references, i've been here since the start of the thread. Bring them up and i will eat my own words(as long as the info/pics are relevant to the design of Chroma of course)

It is sad, but the more noise we make the more chance the DE won't make the same mistake with the next "themed" frame. It is crying over spilt milk but if it means the next glass wont spill then it's worth it.

well the thread nuke would have too much collateral dmg since this is a megathread

a lock would have the same results and we would just end up getting spammed with chroma threads again,then another megathread,than this again

cant filter out the non topic stuff with hundereds of pages

and also being a threadnaught that has already derailed and keapt on going.it cant be killed with a thread derailment missile

I went into void today, and I explained to the poor guy a wierd longnose dragon type of fire nose spitting frame was coming to kill him 1 day, and well..... a photo says more then a 1000 words?

10sho9x.jpg

Edited by Defion

Wrong.

Want examples?

Bashing example:

I hate Chroma he is a piece of S#&$ and shouldn't be called a dragon. He is ugly and looks like S#&$ and what the F*** was DE thinking when they called this a dragon.

Disliking example:

I don't like Chroma. 

You can dislike something without countless hurling insults at it.

And in your own words.

You're intentionally ignoring all of the possible other meanings and examples to give yourself an advantage.

We do not need any "dragon" to smash sentients . it was only Endrian making every schoolboy hype for stereotypical dragon ... Nonetheless , good job , DE , for making the infested-themed frame . It is just the thing to fit the game.

I went into void today, and I explained to the poor guy a wierd longnose dragon type of fire nose spitting frame was coming to kill him 1 day, and well..... a photo says more then a 1000 words?

10sho9x.jpg

That guy looks like he is about to breathe fire.....out of multiple crevices in his body.

Edited by kiteohatto

Wrong.

Want examples?

Bashing example:

Disliking example:

I don't like Chroma. 

You can dislike something without hurling countless insults at it.

Ah yes, so let's see how many people I've seen in the past 3 days who bashed the design:

One who spammed it was garbage, which was yesterday and the other was today but the thread got locked.

The others however have been quite productive and have valid reasons for not liking it.

And yet here you are with your disrespectful image pretending to be oh so playful to us. 

Im quite shocked DE didn't look at this topic and tell us what they think, really shines my image well about them quite well.

Well if you were in their shoes, you'd probably have a hard time trying to explain what is happening.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

They said its was going to be a theme the community wanted dats was an DRAGON not a fish or something dat eats ants or infected,something dat reminds u of a dragon , at tenno live u heard people reaction to the frame , it had no reaction, nothing.

No reaction and silence isn't necessarily a bad thing. If there was jeering and booing then it would be a definite fail.