The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

OH GOD!

WHAT IF HIS APPEARANCE CHANGES BASED ON HIS ENERGY COLOR?!

LIKE IT JUST MELTS AND REFORMS INTO A DIFFERENT APPEARANCE AND DE JUST SHOWED US A BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING ONE TO TROLL US?! D:

If that is how it works then I can only reserve further judgement until it is released. I doubt it though.

Needless to say I really don't like how it looks as it is. Never mind if it still looks bad even after said appearance changes. 

I can only withhold further judgement until it is released. 

All those troll haters with their anteater *Censored* ahh i mean nonsense im so done with you "guys". That fan Design is just another Rhino Copy should he then have the skill dragon skin and dragon roar oder maybe even a dragon stomp ? Facepalms is all what gets in my heads when i see of all of this Nonsense you are producing.

Looks=/=abilities and vice versa. Don't make the argument what it is not.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet - used to imply that the names of things do not affect what they really are. You can call him a dragon. And still I can see only an infested ant-eater.

And sticking a flower in one's rear end, does not make it a vase.

Chromatic dragons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromatic_dragon

DE are real big players of DnD. 

And they kept saying that dragon frame was coming.

SO yes, it is, in any way you look at it, A dragon frame. To think otherwise is to stay in a little fantasy zone where everything is correct to you.

I never was ignoring that fact that everyone is calling him a Dragon-frame.

Never was.

I can call him a light/color frame if I want to.

Just like I can call Excalibur the swordsman frame or the One frame or the original frame.

Just like how I can call Oberon the Paladin frame or the Holy Frame.

All of these things are still correct.

Edited by GoatGodJohn

Do not like the design. Personally, this came across more like an Infested frame rather than a proper dragon frame. Heck, even thinking about dragon armor, I think about something with more scales and layers. But this frame instead has flesh. Tons of flesh design. I won't judge against the frame itself but because it breaks how I would actually envision a dragon frame to be after all the hype, it's definitely lower on my list of favourite frames. Maybe the ability mechanics can save it from being one of my hated frames.

EDIT: So, DE said blue = electric and white = cold. What does black equals to? Finisher?

Edited by matrixEXO

FTFY

You know what ? That is really extremly rude to change someones post.

It's no Fixin it. It just being immature. You have a different opinion than mine ?

Your welcome to expres it in a civil maner.

As a side not. Not sure who gave the argument we don't need another Rhino-ish looking frame.

Oh yes we do ! Visual vise of course. Not saying to copy past skills with a slight changes.

Take a quick look at what we have ingame. 1 bulky - Rhino, 2 average build - Frost, Hydroid, 1 I can't discern - Vauban. Rest are slim. Another bulky would be a welcomed addition. 

(used green color on blank space, maybe it'll calm some nerves ;) )

6uFNyqu.jpg

Edited by tocorro