Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Raid - 4 Revives

--FORMA--

personally i have always thought the revive system needs work

i think it should be like thus :

1 revive per mission 

that's it, not 4 per day, or anything else, just one per mission, no more, and of course team members can still rez you, so a good team works/stays together, but if you screw up, you only get 1 chance afterwards

alternatively, create a revive gear item that requires rare resources to craft, ie orokin cells/argon/tellurium/forma/etc

Thanks for wanting to make solo play impossible. 

well what you do is you have 4 revives if you use all them then you get to use all the warframes you built only once. once everyone of your warframe dies you end the mission without a win (oh did I forget to tell you that the warframes that were used are destroyed and then you don't have them ever ahahah)

"Lf 2x max range trins, 5 excals, and 1 buff rhino!"

My bet is, the 4 revive rule will stand and if you want to get more...you will have to pay plat.

Incoming raid lock out rules too. Woo.

Edited by fizbit

Well, you have like 7 teammates to revive you, so it shouldn't be that hard to have at least a couple close; if that's not the case there's high chances you've done something wrong.

And anyway, it's a damn challenge, maybe the first real one we might get in Warframe(nullifiers are just broken, funny to fight and ok if you ask me, but still broken), so I really hope it's not something you can achieve at your first run with pugs!

You might be stepping on the solo players too much. They already have a much harder time on most missions (grineer aimbot for example). PUG matches don't guarantee you nice teammates who will stick to the objective and revive you if you fall doing the objective - you could have been cheapshotted by Stalky for example. TLDR: no need to tighten the screw and force people to use even more cheese on regular basis. 

Thanks for wanting to make solo play impossible. 

i dont think my suggestions would make solo play impossible, especially considering that with my suggestions you could still try the mission over and over, and you have a lot more revives over the span of several missions (potentially)

are things like the stalker incredibly cheap? yep, but i also think the stalker's dispel ability is stupid and bad game design, it's just lazy becuz DE didn't want to spend more time on the stalker character so they just made him turn most all frame abilities off instead of making him smarter and/or giving him more useful abilities and tactics, ie i would argue that these things need to be addressed, instead of gimping other systems to accommodate for other bad designs

I''ve tryed that in OverTake on him and its not possible. Those Power Canceling bubbles strips him of his rift walk and they kill him

My group of... well... "inexperienced" players managed to complete that mission with Limbo. It seems like the game only spawns so many enemies at a time so as soon as we got past the first bunch of nullifiers without killing them it was plain sailing with only single enemies popping up here and there.

Im both excited and scared about those raids, excited because im sure DE will pull something awesome with this, scared because my clan is filled with morons (im the only player in it) and itll be pretty tough to do this with random ppl or ppl from recruiting.