The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

I love Samurai Jack.

Blatant, you've earned instant awesome status from me.

The only problem is that I have already reached my Up-vote quota for today... XD

Anyway, I should get back on the topic...With this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYVrp_GsinE&t=2m02s'>joke about cereal.

I have a question:

Is this topic as awesome as I think it is?

And I have a comment.

YES!

Edited by Zeus154

Well, devs certainly have caught up with this and I think people already say they wouldn't mind having such a thing. It's actually ingenious, this offers a break from what Warframe is now (quite plugged in to the game), while it may provide a good laugh or two, I like the concept of how Derf will actually be a threat after leveling up (with all those faceplants hahah). I think this isn't far off from happening (the dynamics of this proposal) though I don't see DE implementing it permanently. Would be the best April Fool's day event though, :3

Well, devs certainly have caught up with this and I think people already say they wouldn't mind having such a thing. It's actually ingenious, this offers a break from what Warframe is now (quite plugged in to the game), while it may provide a good laugh or two, I like the concept of how Derf will actually be a threat after leveling up (with all those faceplants hahah). I think this isn't far off from happening (the dynamics of this proposal) though I don't see DE implementing it permanently. Would be the best April Fool's day event though, :3

April fools doesn't seem fitting...but Christmas does (or winter solstice/holidays for everyone else)! What better gift than Derf Anyo and his Tennocite Blade, the Derfdash of Tennocity (as in tenacity), or even his trademark Derfplants? This will be the BEST EVER present, in my opinion!

And he should totally have a cape, with the lotus symbol on it. Because everyone knows the cape is an instant cool-factor.

Strongly disagree!!  I think he would make a fabulous random addition to the game.  By varying his appearance rate, DE can make him as common or scarce as they want, whenever they want.  But I LOVE the idea that Derf could appear at any time (within limits, of course) and inject comedy.

FREE DERF!!

Strongly disagree!!  I think he would make a fabulous random addition to the game.  By varying his appearance rate, DE can make him as common or scarce as they want, whenever they want.  But I LOVE the idea that Derf could appear at any time (within limits, of course) and inject comedy.

FREE DERF!!

Woo

erm... ummm... I'm.. uh... I don't know how to ... ummm .. tell you this. but ... 2012 was , like, last year.

DERF ANYO FOR MINI BOSS 2013*!!!!!

*and all years subsequently until humanity is destroyed by a technological wonder of it's own creation.

I don't know how to tell you this so I will get straight to the point.

KONY2012

#InvisibleTenno

Edited by Palkora