Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think Rebecca And Megan Should Challenge The Frag Dolls To Warframe In The Next Livestream

Pendragon1951

What is a Frag Doll?

a team of girl gamers

from the wiki "The Frag Dolls are a group of girl gamers recruited and employed by Ubisoft with the aim of promoting games made by Ubisoft. The term refers to three different teams: the original American Frag Dolls, the UK Fragdolls, and the newest team in France."

heres the link for more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frag_Dolls I checked out their site to see a warframe video there.

Edit : I don't know why its black, weird.

Edited by TylerFreeman

So anyone else agree, it would be great advertisement for Warframe and fun to watch:)?

Why would they challenge people from another studio/publisher ?

"bcz gurls"

or what?

a team of girl gamers

from the wiki "The Frag Dolls are a group of girl gamers recruited and employed by Ubisoft with the aim of promoting games made by Ubisoft. The term refers to three different teams: the original American Frag Dolls, the UK Fragdolls, and the newest team in France."

heres the link for more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frag_Dolls I checked out their site to see a warframe video there.

Edit : I don't know why its black, weird.

Thanks for posting that btw I had zero clue on what the heck OP was talking about:P

So you want them to challenge a bunch of Ubisoft advertising folks to play Warframe?

I'm equally as lost as you.

Edited by Farris

To be brutally honest, Megan and Rebecca aren't the greatest players in the world either. >.>

From watching streams and personal experience I would say Rebecca is the more capable of the two.

But hey, games are about fun first, other things come second.

Edited by MrNonApplicable

From watching streams and personal experience I would say Rebecca is the more capable of the two.

But hey, games are about fun first, other things come second.

I ain't about to make an enemy of one of them (though I may have made an enemy of both of them with my above post...).

To be brutally honest, Megan and Rebecca aren't the greatest players in the world either. >.>

but you cant deny they still have the advantage. also i kinda agree with the CM in what is the point behind the match? is it the lulz or just to watch girls v girls? if the latter i thought we moved past this as gamers.

but you cant deny they still have the advantage. also i kinda agree with the CM in what is the point behind the match? is it the lulz or just to watch girls v girls? if the latter i thought we moved past this as gamers.

Oh they would undoubtedly have the advantage (they know the inner workings of the game, see Rebecca's most recent post for proof) but raw knowledge != skill. It helps, but they're not the same thing.

i dont really think community managers would be much of a match for dedicated professional players,who actually play as there job

so id say these "frag girls" had a clear advantage in terms of across the board skill

but if this was on warframe,,things would go exactly well for reb,and i can guarantee that with 100% accuracy,im not going to tell you why or how i know that though

Oh they would undoubtedly have the advantage (they know the inner workings of the game, see Rebecca's most recent post for proof) but raw knowledge != skill. It helps, but they're not the same thing.

being told the inner mechanics by someone else doesnt exactly equal knowledge,it equals parroting

Granted, but even so, they at least have access to the information if nothing else.

parroting implys not understanding,as you are only saying what someone told you to say,so in this case having acess to thei nformation doesnt necciscarily mean they could use it for an advantage

just like a person from 3000 years ago would have no idea what a revolver is,nor how to use it despite the fact that at his timeframe it would give him a clear advantage