Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Remember When Rollers Spawned Like Crazy Back In The Day? #nostalgia

cyrus106

Back in Update 6, remember how much they spawned?

I made a video in response to their obnoxious nature back in the day. Good times....

Nostalgia! Remember when you could solo bosses with trinity link, afk next to them, and link would cause them to deal 100% damage to themselves? PRICELESS.

Anybody remember other nostalgic warframe times?

Wish I knew those days iv heard allot about how annoying rollers had been stun locking people too death. About the closest thing iv seen too a million rollers at once is when the Steel Meridian went after my friend and their were so many that our party of three went too try and save him only too be bounced around like being in a pinball machine.

That was only like 6 or 7 too.....

Back in the times when they were much smaller... and faster... ah, using your slam attack to get rid of them, or hope to... But the first time you've met them you're going to remember forever, unlike any other common enemy. All the curses and wtfness.

Aaaah rollers. Such nostalgia. It would be a damned shame if they somehow rolled back into the game now wouldn't it?evillaugh.gif

Here's an idea, my evil friend. Infested rollers...that leave a trail of toxic. Along with the slash procs and stagger, this shall be a force to reckon with.