Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Actually Possible Or...

Ingway

Question

So i ran an excavation mission on earth, and i noticed one of the players in it was a Nyx prime, who managed to run around with absorb turned on and seemed to never run out of energy, even if i blasted him with my Synoid wich some nyx have said to absorb all their energy real quick, he just seemed to take the beam non stop, even weirder still is that even inside his bubble i took dmg from somewhere, pretty sure it came from him actually.

I'm almost sure it was either a hacker or an exploiter, but i'm not entirely sure.

15 answers to this question

So i ran an excavation mission on earth, and i noticed one of the players in it was a Nyx prime, who managed to run around with absorb turned on and seemed to never run out of energy, even if i blasted him with my Synoid wich some nyx have said to absorb all their energy real quick, he just seemed to take the beam non stop, even weirder still is that even inside his bubble i took dmg from somewhere, pretty sure it came from him actually.

I'm almost sure it was either a hacker or an exploiter, but i'm not entirely sure.

This was a real bug back in the day. I don't think it exists anymore, although maybe. Could also be lag, or just the anim playing while the skill is off.