The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Well, I guess those tenno of yours never figured the nuke would blow up right on them.

I don't think they care lol

Guilt-tripping Lotus for sending them on such mission D:<

Edited by yuikami

#174: Huh, didn't see if from that point of view ... And now I wonder, why we don't attach a few grenades to the core and leave it on the outpost ...

#175: Oh yes, that snowglobe-spam ... When you barely fire a single bullet during the mission, because a) you don't see sh*t and b) there's at least 2 snow globes between you and the next enemy, so you wouldn't hit him anyway.

#174: Huh, didn't see if from that point of view ... And now I wonder, why we don't attach a few grenades to the core and leave it on the outpost ...

#175: Oh yes, that snowglobe-spam ... When you barely fire a single bullet during the mission, because a) you don't see sh*t and b) there's at least 2 snow globes between you and the next enemy, so you wouldn't hit him anyway.

I wonder why we don't just blow up that outpost too... like it's Grineer's outpost! might as well cut their production on ships too!

I wonder why we don't just blow up that outpost too... like it's Grineer's outpost! might as well cut their production on ships too!

And here I thought you were secretly supporting the Grineer behind Lotus's back :P

On the other hand. I thought the Grineer were supporting the Grineer. And yet they are trying to blow up the core by shooting it...

Why are the Grineer trying blow up the core and turn the planet and the shipyard into a wasteland again?^^

And here I thought you were secretly supporting the Grineer behind Lotus's back :P

On the other hand. I thought the Grineer were supporting the Grineer. And yet they are trying to blow up the core by shooting it...

Why are the Grineer trying blow up the core and turn the planet and the shipyard into a wasteland again?^^

well their brain is degenerated so they have become really dumb :3