The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I never understood what the big deal was about Viver so I really didn't understand this comic.

People would use a setup of Mag, Excalibur and Trinity to farm for very large ammounts of syndicate rep.

Some people began to complain for some reason and DE, for whatever rason decided to nerf those 3 frames instead of looking at the proper problem.

People would use a setup of Mag, Excalibur and Trinity to farm for very large ammounts of syndicate rep.

Some people began to complain for some reason and DE, for whatever rason decided to nerf those 3 frames instead of looking at the proper problem.

that probably might have been because people complained about the frames rather then the problem which isn't really a problem(then again these so called nerfs haven't honesly affected jack s@!t for my excalibur or my gameply with this so i honestly don't care anyways) but rather a fact of life in warframe and that fact is as fallows: corpus really want to hold their last node on Eris no matter the cost i.e. thousands if not millions of helpless crewmen, MOA's, and ospreys.

Sadly grineer need mustaches, MOAs need not apply as far as I'm aware.

So..... put a mustache on Hek?

*imagining*

......................this is not going to work

*Points Hek to Hek's face and heks him*

How about Steel Miridian's Leader? She IS a Grineer, a deserter sure, but still a Grineer.

So..... put a mustache on Hek?

*imagining*

......................this is not going to work

*Points Hek to Hek's face and heks him*

How about Steel Miridian's Leader? She IS a Grineer, a deserter sure, but still a Grineer.

"This barber's chewin' up the weak and the innocent, no one stands up for them but Steel Mustachian!"

Edited by Morec0

From now on keep all the update related discussion away from this thread. There's already enough raging in the forum, I don't want it here as well, I'm sure everyone else read the update note as well. I also don't need a news feed on new update note also posted in the same forum, use some common sense.

For those who kept asking me to draw comic about Mag on Viver not being useless anymore, here have your fokin comic.

FXPoRAT.jpg

I'm gonna be working on my thesis for the next couple months, there won't be as often, just a head up.

Once again, Yui makes another great comic.

And another apology from me, didn´t wanted to cause rage or anything (I need my daily/weekly/"what ever timely" dose of comics)

EDIT: Also edited my "bad/evil/unforgivable" post earlier to satisfy Yui, I guess.

Edited by DarkNebula

Thank you everyone for the supports and for keep reading my silly comics! XD

it's not silly :) it's funny and it's just like a diary/history of warframe progression in my eyes *-*

your comics is way to tell newer players what funny/exciting/sad stuff that happen to players before they arrive in warframe

that not even codex can show them,also it bring us veterans nostalgic feeling about past events

like...oh dat grineer crappy flash "light" bang problem,dat fartsprey insta kill,and now 1 of the saddest moment in warframe history *cough* 15.2.0 *cough*(that i'm pretty sure will be remembered for the rest of community lives)

keep up the good work Yuikami ;) (y)

Edited by Godhands

it's not silly :) it's funny and it's just like a diary/history of warframe progression in my eyes *-*

your comics is way to tell newer players what funny/exciting/sad stuff that happen to players before they arrive in warframe

that not even codex can show them,also it bring us veterans nostalgic feeling about past events

like...oh dat grineer crappy flash "light" bang problem,dat fartsprey insta kill,and now 1 of the saddest moment in warframe history *cough* 15.2.0 *cough*(that i'm pretty sure will be remembered for the rest of community lives)

this hotfix is the saddest moment in warframe history and i agree with everything else to boot.

Edited by Freed85

She covered so many things..... from Stalker being killed by mobs and we didnt even fight/see him, Greedy Milk, Desert "Prepare Uranus" Skate, Events and bugs, nerfs and buffs..... Hell, those comics essentially tell the story of Warframe..... create a petition for DE to put those comics in the Codex?

Edited by Kao-Snake

She covered so many things..... from Stalker being killed by mobs and we didnt even fight/see him, Greedy Milk, Desert "Prepare Uranus" Skate, Events and bugs, nerfs and buffs..... Hell, those comics essentially thell the story of Warframe..... create a petition for DE to put those comics in the Codex?

honestly i could see this and it would be beautiful but there would be some people who would open the codex and say dafaq after seeing them... anyways i would support this but it would also need Yui's permission so i'd leave it to her.

create a petition for DE to put those comics in the Codex?

That might be a little overkill. Maybe we could start a croudfunding instead to have them printed and bound when Yui hits #300? In the end, it's her decision, but it would be nice, I think, to have one of just a hundred "Yuikami's warframe comics" standing in my bookshelf.

Edited by Bibliothekar

That might be a little overkill. Maybe we could start a croudfunding instead to have them printed and bound when Yui hits #300? In the end, it's her decision, but it would be nice, I think, to have one of just a hundred "Yuikami's warframe comics" standing in my bookshelf.

I can get behind that.

If Yui were to sell hand-drawn Prints of her comics via Auction, I feel like she'd be set for life.