Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Have You Started Playing Because Of An Augment Mod?

swihart91

Banshee - she was one of my favorite back a while ago because the ease of use to Sonic Boom, but Resonance just takes her support up to the next level.

I have always loved playing banshee she is my main, I don't actually run a resonance build on her unless my clan mates actually want it

try zephyr's jet stream, that mod is sweeeet. and not just to sprint/walk faster, but using turbulence  with jet stream and a melee weapon with berserker, the weapon strikes are wickedly fast once critical strikes show up

Nyx with both augments and a fair amount of power strength.  Good fun, can be effective too.  Mind controlled arson ancient eximus in survival mode is really good.  The screen wide fire blast just destroys everything and the ancient revives everyone who falls.  It's unfortunate that waves in defense no longer progress when you have a controlled target, and the AI still tries to capture points in interception.  Though the build is also pretty good for speed running other missions and just spamming psychic bolts too.

Edited by SleepingSentry

I was using Mag Prime alot even before (back on damage 1.0) where her Shield Polarize doesn't have damage cap and can cause massive destruction with the help of Rhino and Nova, 300k-500k per cast. When I got back to the game around 3 months ago, I didn't play her much because of the tons of nerf to her abilities but Shield Transference came and I was using Mag Prime actively again and ... Shield Transference nerf came ... only using Mag now when farming neural sensors :/

Second most used due to augment would prolly be Banshee, I even 3 forma'd her recently to optimize her build. All power strength mods for 1300%+ multiplier and doesn't need so much recast due to Sonar saving me energy, it's too good. That reminds me, my Banshee is made of those rare blueprints scattered on endless missions not the current research one.

For me, Banshee.

I petty much stopped playing her after I got mirage, just because Mirage hits so damn hard.

But with Resonance all the things I disliked about Banshee really just went away, and I was left with one of my old favourites being amazing.

There are some others that I want to try, just haven't gotten around to formaing them up for it.

None.  I use almost every suit often, because they're all fun and powerful in their own way (with some being a little stronger or weaker than the others, but I won't get in to that here).

That said, the few useful mods (Resonance, Irradiating Disarm, Shield Transference, etc.) are nice, but they're not game changers for me.  The only one I consistently use is Shield Transference, and only because big (over)shield values make me giggle like a child.