Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would You Consider Your Forum Friends?

PickleMonster21

Let's see:

Devoid

Syndrex

Noamuth

Pickles (YOU <3)

Utarious

Izzatuw (He's cool)

SquirmyBurrito (We have some conflicting views, but he's cool)

Oh and Somedude1000, he is now my buddy and my friend.

Yeah I know right, it's like we have none and we're all anti-social dorks.

But not me?

759.gif

<3

Anyways, anyone who visits Last Post Wins on a regular basis is automatically a new Forum Friend.

Examples of this include:

TheErebus

Snydrex

Noamuth

Aeon66

Ghost333

Kaiczar

Amethyst.zero

NyxCrab

TheVerdict

pokeyoface

LegoLegend144

RavenousPartyLibrarian

Don't mind me, I'll just be crying in the corner. 

I don't even know these people and I'm hardly a forum personality that people know well, but the people I like seeing in any thread are as follows.

- Morec0. Advocate of the Red Veil, awesome lore ideas, insightful to read and someone whose fan concepts I always enjoy.

- Sixty5. A good weapon advisor and someone who makes it clear they don't use meta weapons, which I appreciate in a time when the meta is everywhere.

- TheErebus / ScrublordPrime (are you two the same people?). Though I don't find them right all the time, I'm happy when I see them.

- Ionus / Noamuth. Both of them have the same profile picture thus seem the same, but I like reading their replies because they're interesting to see.

- InstituteMarksman. See above, but I see him/her around more often with some exploratory discussions in both GD and Fan Concepts.

- Snydrex. I see them regularly and they've become unique with their different text font in their replies, so... yeah. Pretty interesting to see and always easy to tell who it's posting.

- RoboDoge. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE OH GOD THE ROBOT MEMES ARE EVERYWHERE SEND ALL THE TENNO YOU CAN HELP US LOTUS SAVE US AL--

- PsychedelicSnake. I miss seeing them around.

Edited by Blackout751

- TheErebus / ScrublordPrime (are you two the same people?). Though I don't find them right all the time, I'm happy when I see them.

Y7lq0ZF.gif

Everyone except the people in Last Post Wins.

They are not friends of anyone.

I forgot to mention that Snyphurr is a gigantic poop

Edited by ScrublordPrime