Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dose A Loki Prime Need A Reactor?

Tommyface

Question

Hey all, I've started making my Loki prime but didn't know if i should put a reactor on him or not. I want to focus on his invisibility and radial disarm ( mainly just invisibility). But I also want to be able to get to sniper spots using my switch teleport and decoy. If anyone replies to this topic I would like to here your resigning for it. Thx

17 answers to this question

Technically, if you just want to slot for permainvisibility, you can but obviously, you aren't going to get the most out of him. You can slot a full Primed Continuity, Constitution, Narrowminded, and R4 Fleeting and Streamline with an R4 Redirection for good measure.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Loki_prime/f_30_044002303_1-2-4-5-0-4-8-8-5-13-6-3-49-1-10-55-4-4-479-5-10_5-8-49-8-1-4-f-f-55-10-479-7-13-7-f-f-8-14_0/en/1-0-25

But Loki P SHOULD have a reactor.

I don't know of a single frame that doesn't need a reactor and at least one forma, but that's just me. Also, make your stealth and disarm builds separate. Duration and range builds (which you'd want for stealth and disarm respectively) hurt each other if you try to build them together.

The set up i run with my loki is more short term survival and radial disarm based but i suggest using irradiating disarm. your duration on invis isnt a huge thing. with my build you have a little over 15 secs which i think is enough to kill whats in front of you and get out of there or throw up a couple RDs(IDs). I dont have primed mods yet but with this build you can have them without any forma and only a reactor. 

ALL MAXED

STEEL CHARGE or E Siphon if you want

Vitality

Redirection

Flow(Prime)

Streamline

Stretch

Overextended

Continuity(prime) 

Irradiating Disarm or Constitution(22 sec invis)

NOTE: if you run constitution over ID you will have to use E siphon to make it work.

I dont see too much need for more efficiency as with flow you have a pretty large energy pool(575); especially with primed flow(744). 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

I don't know of a single frame that doesn't need a reactor and at least one forma, but that's just me. Also, make your stealth and disarm builds separate. Duration and range builds (which you'd want for stealth and disarm respectively) hurt each other if you try to build them together.

Nyx prime doesn't really need any forma, even when using maximized builds. Many others can also get away with no forma in high-level play, using non-maximized builds, which to me counts as not NEEDing forma. It's not about whether it's needed to maximize, but if it's needed to be effective for standard play.

All frames need a reactor though. A frame without a reactor is nothing more than mastery fodder.