Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Request #503202

So I found a hole in an orokin void sabotage map (T1), its just one wall.

*MINOR*

(Ticked has not been officially reviewed as of 1/17/16, 20:30 EST, due to Warframe support not being open, still not sure how this stuff works)

Thanks in advance, and good luck getting this hole patched up with some pretty hello kitty band aids!

Edited by Deathbound111

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://imgur.com/fK9oLzW

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Orokin/OrokinTowerSurvivalRaid/cNhKW1ECI3FEKwRKKgElXmZJ8xhSh0iUQ3SJaQkiAA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Orokin/AtriumMedium1  P: 14, -0.30, 117  H:179  Log: 12493.019

http://imgur.com/uu4wM9Q

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Orokin/OrokinTowerSurvivalRaid/cNhKW1ECI3FEKwRKKgElXmZJ8xhSh0iUQ3SJaQkiAA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Orokin/AtriumMedium1  P: 15, -0.36, 59  H:0  Log: 12499.613

I don't think this is intended because you can get above the balls (giggity) and sometimes this position reset is reachable by just going fast enough between the floating balls (even back in the days of coptering), but I could not reproduce that. What you see in the video is reproducable 9/10 times.

Edited by Tuuhea_Takasumu

there's some Void 'window gate things' that are still completely solid.

Metadata retained ofcourse.

rputoa.jpg

furthermore, the gate things at the ends of this room (the 4 at each end, the long sides are fine) also seem to be made out of BSP rather than the (much higher quality) Mesh versions that are used basically everywhere...
these are the same ones that are solid.
Edited by taiiat