Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whos Your Favorite Npc ?

Overlord_Hades

So does anyone out there have a non-playable character they think is awesome for a special reason. Who's your favorite, be them friendly, enemies or unknown allegiance ? Why do you like them ?

For me my top three would have to be:

1) G3. Mostly because I love to fight them. I think its cool that the grineer have a specialized hit squad and they all focus on a different way to fight you. I love the team aspect and they look pretty cool to boot.

2) Darvo. His mission was one of the most fun Ive played on the game and hes a pretty funny guy. Plus who doesn't love discounts ?

3) Suda. She calming and I love the A.I in charge aspect, plus she gives some nice in game swag for joining her club. Knowledge is power.

EDIT: I'm liking the responses so far, some funny and some serious. Feel free to mention more then 3 if you like more people, or less then 3 if you only like 1 or 2.

Edited by Overlord_Hades

So far I've been G3 hunting for the first time all day, 4 encounters, and I'm starting to love them too. 
x2 brakk bp's, brakk rec so far c: almost a brakk in a day. (bragbragbrag)

but really I like their story, and how elite they seem to be. 
If they someday became a boss in a new planet, way boosted health, little less dmg to compensate for all the HP, I think it'd be pretty fun.
They seem to work together for the most part, but if their AI's were enhanced to be as elite as they could be. 
hnng. 
I'm dreaming, but it'd be fun. 

So far I've been G3 hunting for the first time all day, 4 encounters, and I'm starting to love them too. 

x2 brakk bp's, brakk rec so far c: almost a brakk in a day. (bragbragbrag)

but really I like their story, and how elite they seem to be. 

If they someday became a boss in a new planet, way boosted health, little less dmg to compensate for all the HP, I think it'd be pretty fun.

They seem to work together for the most part, but if their AI's were enhanced to be as elite as they could be. 

hnng. 

I'm dreaming, but it'd be fun. 

Same im hunting their sigil and they are a lot of fun to fight (only assassins worth a damn IMO). I would love to have more lore on them and have them as a real boss. I miss when the shield one had the 1 shot brakk, they put the fear into ya.

Red Veil leader. That voice just-- edgy whispering, yeah, yeah, like I care about "lol blackut u must b such 11 yr old u lik edglord lol" - but damn. That voice, and the purge of what's evil that he promises me. I'd die to save that.

The hidden guys in the Red Veil room are pretty special to me. There's a sense of curiosity about them - are they shy, so they hide away and try not to be seen? Are they waiting for some snarky unsuspecting Arbiter to walk in so they can knife the hell out of him? Are they pretending to be Batmen? Either way, I like them.

Lastly I'd say the Lotus. A.I. or human, I love the "personal guide for the protagonist" archetype. It's awesome.

1. Stalker - I love the whole concept of a silent assassin commited to killing Tenno, and his Dispel makes me laugh at Valkyr and Rhino who often rely on their cheap tactics of mashing 4 whenever endangered.

2. Ruk - Intimidating presence + Spitting out single words in an attempt to make a sentence outta them = An explosive mix

3. Darvo - Because his face is squishy.

It happened just yesterday, I'd never experienced a friendship such as this...

I was running an infestation battle alongside the Corpus.

There was this Guardian Eximus Moa who was so brave, he fought so hard alongside me. He ran forth to fight the infested to protect his Corpus creators.

He fought for almost the entire battle, but sadly fell towards the end when the last enemy ran up to him and exploded...

Little Moa, you shall be missed...

I feel like maybe your a bit into darvo. Whats so special about the other two that draw you to them.

Lol. The thing with Darvo s a bit of a bromance. *cough*

About Hek, well, I like mechs and mech design. And the Terra frame is beyond awesome (even though it looks a bit like a turkey... still awesome). I also like the character design. The first Vay Hek transmission really scared me. Which is also awesome.Vay_Hek_Picture_Ingame.PNG

How can you not just love that ugly megalomaniac?

Also: There are propably no other Tenno who like him. S cool. Now give your uncle Vay Hek a hug.

And Sargas ruk is simply awesome. No real explanation why I think so.