Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lol Gg Accuracy

Vaexiz

It happens when I use Drakoon, dunno if the acc are calculated by each pellet (multishot ftw) or what.

Over 700% accuracy with that baby during missions, even shooting at nothing.

Correct, Weapons that fire multiple shots with a single push of button, when all projectiles hit the target, gives you crazy accuracy values. 

It happens when I use Drakoon, dunno if the acc are calculated by each pellet (multishot ftw) or what.

Correct, Weapons that fire multiple shots with a single push of button, when all projectiles hit the target, gives you crazy accuracy values. 

This makes sense, however even then I swear I was missing more than I was getting hits lol

I've gotten 2100% accuracy with the drakgoon. Go big or go home!

Must get a drakgoon...

The thing is continuous weapons don't generate any form of accuracy. My Synapse has 0% accuracy for some reason. Vaexiz played with two continuous weapons. This is mighty odd.

EDIT: I checked, only Synapse doesn't have post mission accuracy ratings for some reason. Phage and Synoid Gammacor has post mission accuracy ratings.

Edited by CapedBaldy

• 3 months later...

LOL

Yeah, pretty sure that's your phage, hitting multiple enemies per shot.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe glaive throws don't count towards shots fired, but do count towards accuracy. Either way glaives help with high accuracy, lol.