Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's A Good Update.

DarkLordX2

Patch Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rakta Ballistica Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Rakta Ballistica.  Future adjustments may continue to be made, and feedback on any weapon are encouraged to be posted in the appropriate subforum.

• Rakta Ballistica’s crit chance has been buffed from 15 to 20 on charge.
  • Ratka Ballistica’s damage on charge has been changed to 5 Slash, 5 Impact, 90 Puncture.

Now that i think about it, it doesn't feel like a buff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Updated the Deep Freeze Mod to give up to 90% Freeze damage to match other elemental Mods.
  • Updated the North Wind and Shocking Touch Mods to give up to 90% damage to match other elemental Mods.
  • Updated Natural Talent to now be a Rare Mod on Interception drop tables.

• Casting Frost’s Snow Globe inside of a Snow Globe you previously created will combine the health of both globes, eliminating the old Globe in the process. This will allow for greater combat visibility as your view won’t be obscured by opaque stacked Snow-Globe walls!

• Councillor Vay Hek will no longer require a key to access. He is now a boss on Earth that can only be accessed by Mastery Rank 5 and above Tenno.  Vey Hek beacons and Key / Key Blueprints may one day serve a future purpose...

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where running would be cancelled into a walk animation when reloading.
  • Fixed the Jackal non-stop stomping players into nearby pits, forcing them into an infinite teleport loop.
  • Fixed the appearance of Slender Excalibur in Archwing Missions.

9q8pli.png

• Fixed the Torid not dealing DOT damage to impacted target as per: https://forums.warfr...s-3-months-old/

(However, i wouldn't complain if they buffed the Rakta Ballistica damage though)

The Standing Nerf was a bit harsh in my opinion.

Edited by DarkLordX2

When DE said that this was going to be the year of quality I did not believe them since after all 2014 was supposed to be the year of endgame and we all know how that turned out but they are certainly off to a good start.

Whether you disagree with the amount of buffing, it's still a buff. I wouldn't mind more(As well as a crit mod buff on pistols)

The rep changes leave sour taste in my mouth, if they're gonna nerf the rep cap at LEAST make it equal, as in the your daily gains if you play the dailies are STILL the same, they really aren't, they're less now

With medallions, it may be. Depends on your luck. Feeling lucky?

Nope, close but they had to go on muck up syndicates. The dailies used to be a cool 'boost' to your daily cap, now they are practically mandatory if you want to get anywhere, not a change i wanted.

That's kind of the point of daily's, I don't think they expected people to get rep so fast. Which is why they have slowly been changing it. It was meant to be a form of endgame something to slowly work towards. Does it suck for us veterans? Yes, but for newer players it will be great. I don't see a whole lot to complain about honestly, even with these changes, compared to other games these dailies are still very fair.

Now I am wondering how many HP the globe can hold? And we do not have 4 seconds of invulnerability upon cast anymore? 

No more press 3 every 4 second to hold your sacred pod?

*Drat my spelling mistake, editted.

Edited by Mickey33

So many good little changes.  

Personally I'm thrilled about making daily missions better.  The only reason I ran them was when I already hit the cap otherwise it just didn't seem worth it.  Not only that but it's the only ****ing game mode where exploring is (now) worth the time.  Not sabotage or anything else. Gets old chasing a waypoint all the time.

Void void void, interception, void void void, earth excavation, void void void, alad v for sensors, void void void.  Maybe some dailies when capped or an alert just to break up the monotony (keys on alerts starting the 15th yay!).  That's usually how my day goes.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Whether you disagree with the amount of buffing, it's still a buff. I wouldn't mind more(As well as a crit mod buff on pistols)

With medallions, it may be. Depends on your luck. Feeling lucky?

Luck....*shudders*. There is enough RNG as is, my friend

In regards to rep changes. I think it would have made more sense to leave the cap, but the medallions and nerf rep gain on endless mob maps so they reduce standing by 10% every round(5waves) after the 2nd round. This would actually draw rep farmer to different maps and the syndicate missions. Also the pressure to farm is so real becuase the prices are maybe 30% to high.

Not so sure about it being such a good update.

Few good stuffs and then the grind wall hits again.

Reduced Rep gain (halfing it) for other missions. After all we can't have players be done with it in half an hour let them grind.

Then I went on and on and read this

"Adjusted Ducat selling price of common Prime Parts from 50 to 10.".

FUUUUUUUUUUUU I have yet to see which common parts, but knowing DE it will be each and every part but soma/nova or other PA part ...

The update was fine and in general a good one.

But(t) there are some things that are just ****

Like the Rakta "Buff"

or the Syndicate "Buff/Changes" to make it "better"

Why do they F*** off the only thing that keeps Player playing atm?

MR 18 means at the moment - waiting for new Weapon, Syndicate farm, some Ducats farm. some Pigments farm - finish