Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Remember What You Read In Update 15.13 Topic?

ThePrimarchSystem

..... I... I don't even...

They fix accuracy, they fix SO MANY THINGS! You complain about the ONE CHANGE THAT WAS BENEFICIAL??? I MEAN?!?!?!??!

They nerfed rep farming without nerfing any frame or interseption so ya. They took the best course of action and your still complaining... I don't think i can say anything without being extremely offensive...

The daily rep cap decrease &!$$ed me off, especially when its decrease was clearly to offset the boost in value of syndicate dailies and the medallions (which I never play or bother looking for)

That's exactly why this change happened, because pretty much no one was doing those syndicate dailies. I don't know why you're freaking out about it. Just do them and everything is exactly the same as it was.

Oh quit your whining this is brilliant

Spy 2.0

Medal buff

Various VFX and SFX goodies

HEK IS NO LONGER LOCKED BEHIND A KEY (who I enjoyed fighting a lot)

Minor stealth buff

Among many other things

Really good update so far.

I don't really care about spy missions.

I hate easter egg hunts so the medal buff means nothing to me.

Don't care about fx changes.

I hated fighting hek and I already have hydroid.

I don't play in a stealthy way.

Yes, and among those many things were a syndicate daily rep cap nerf, and a new weapon that requires other weapons as build components.

Really meh update so far.

..... I... I don't even...

They fix accuracy, they fix SO MANY THINGS! You complain about the ONE CHANGE THAT WAS BENEFICIAL??? I MEAN?!?!?!??!

They nerfed rep farming without nerfing any frame or interseption so ya. They took the best course of action and your still complaining... I don't think i can say anything without being extremely offensive...

Rep farming had already been nerfed, what need was there for another one? Especially one that just took the rep from one place and stuck it somewhere else (somewhere less appealing). Previously I could farm rep wherever I wanted, thus insuring that I was having as much fun farming as I could. Now... not so much.

That's exactly why this change happened, because pretty much no one was doing those syndicate dailies. I don't know why you're freaking out about it. Just do them and everything is exactly the same as it was.

So their decision to encourage people to run the dailies was to nerf the rep cap and thus practically force players to run them? I didn't run the dailies for a reason, and that reason had nothing to do with the amount of rep rewarded. I didn't like having to run tons of assorted mission types that I don't play for a reason. Now I have to choose between gimped gains or an easter egg hunt that I absolutely hate doing. There were many ways they could have made dailies more appealing without doing so via proxy.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

So, you either stand around a excal spamming radial javelin, or you go out, and do random missions, of various types, which can reward you up to 6K rep for 10 minutes work(Intercepts quite often, when I look).

Wow, so uncool.

Yawn. Spend an hour doing various, repetitive, boring missions when I can stand and get them in 20 min. Hows that any more boring than standing around? I just want to get xp asap so I can do other things. Maybe I need to farm for a part but that mission rewards very little xp? Will I spend the whole day doing that then?

All DE is doing is increasing the grind fest. I dont see my self spending any money on this game, there is no content, no goal besides grinding. Thats the biggest thing this game lacks.

Edited by kilerskull

Yawn. Spend an hour doing various, repetitive, boring missions when I can stand and get them in 20 min. Hows that any more boring than standing around? I just want to get xp asap so I can do other things. Maybe I need to farm for a part but that mission rewards very little xp? Will I spend the whole day doing that then?

All DE is doing is increasing the grind fest. I dont see my self spending any money on this game, there is no content, no goal besides grinding. Thats the biggest thing this game lacks.

If you prefer to stand around then what's the point in playing at all? Seriously, I don't get it. I'd take a break from the game or quit if it comes to that point. 

I don't really care about spy missions.

I hate easter egg hunts so the medal buff means nothing to me.

Don't care about fx changes.

I hated fighting hek and I already have hydroid.

I don't play in a stealthy way.

Yes, and among those many things were a syndicate daily rep cap nerf, and a new weapon that requires other weapons as build components.

Really meh update so far.

I don't like you.. Not at all...

That is your opinion, nothing more nothing less.

Complaining about a fix that was the best action the DE could have took is not even feedback your just whining because you have to play the game.

I swear to god if the DE changes the rep cap because of people who are just lazy because of rep farming, i am going to cry in the corner for a hour.

I very much enjoy those daily missions (well, appart from Rescue). I'm usually a rusher and most other missions I run are some form of endless defence/survival grind.

Dailies are a nice change of pace. I get to explore a bit, take my time. I'm glad that they are much mroe rewarding now. Honestly, those 200 rep medalions were kinda weak... I should go "Oh neat!" when I find them not "Ugh... another one."

So positive changes all around for me. Draco was getting reaaaaally boring.

When was the last time you just took your time on a missions... without your most overpowered T4 gear?

Complaining about a fix that was the best action the DE could have took is not even feedback your just whining because you have to play the game.

I swear to god if the DE changes the rep cap because of people who are just lazy because of rep farming, i am going to cry in the corner for a hour.

Be respectful, Tenno.

Mods don't like you right now.

And his opinion is shared.

By a lot of people. Get over yourself.

I don't care whether or not you like me, my mission in life is not to as liked as possible by random forum-users.

So their decision to encourage people to run the dailies was to nerf the rep cap and thus practically force players to run them? I didn't run the dailies for a reason, and that reason had nothing to do with the amount of rep rewarded. I didn't like having to run tons of assorted mission types that I don't play for a reason. Now I have to choose between gimped gains or an easter egg hunt that I absolutely hate doing. There were many ways they could have made dailies more appealing without doing so via proxy.

Tons of assorted missions? There were 9 at the most, 12 if you were somehow trying to stay in 4 syndicates. Yeah, that's "TONS" of missions. Life is so cruel.

BOO FREAKING HOO I CAN'T STAND STILL AND SPAM THE SAME ABILITIES IN THE SAME NODE OVER AND OVER FOR TWENTY MINUTES INSTEAD OF FORTY NOW, THIS GAME SUCKS SO BAD I WANT TO QUIT BECAUSE REPFARMING=WARFRAME! WAAAAHHHH!

Some people need to seriously grow up and stop pouting over one thing, DE is putting much effort into making this game better, and all you whiners do is say everything they do is a terrible idea. Quit the game if that is the only thing you log in to do, this has been a beneficial update and DE deserves the applause.

The daily rep cap decrease &!$$ed me off, especially when its decrease was clearly to offset the boost in value of syndicate dailies and the medallions (which I never play or bother looking for). If you didn't like repfarming before, you didn't have to do it. Now if we want to maintain our old rep income we're forced to play syndicate missions and search for medallions.

The introduction of a new weapon that takes (according to another thread) other weapons to build irritates me to no end. I don't keep spare weapons around for crafting.

It seems like DE can't give us some good without giving us a healthy dose of bad to go along with it.

If you want to maintain the amount of rep you were getting daily before, you're now forced to run the syndicate missions (and look for the medallions) to compensate DE's decision to halve our daily rep cap.

I see thanks

But look at it this way, you can still get the same daily rep, now you just have to do the missions, if you dont want to do it you dont have to :3 trollolloll what goes arround bites you in your ..

LOL

Worse update? wut

Seriously? Audio improvements and visual improvements are awesome. There are SO MANY fixes. I could care less about syndicate rep since I don't play every single day to reach the rep cap. People should relax.

Or maybe not, since the forumers are dominantly heavy Warframers. At least that's what I see.

There are some seriously dedicated people on forums. Dedicated to whine. Forever.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

LOL

Worse update? wut

Seriously? Audio improvements and visual improvements are awesome. There are SO MANY fixes. I could care less about syndicate rep since I don't play every single day to reach the rep cap. People should relax.

Or maybe not, since the forumers are dominantly heavy Warframers. At least that's what I see.

There are some seriously dedicated people on forums. Dedicated to whine. Forever.

Casuals (like you) will never understand. Go back to your Shiny Eyecandy games if you want graphics. Seriously.

Tons of assorted missions? There were 9 at the most, 12 if you were somehow trying to stay in 4 syndicates. Yeah, that's "TONS" of missions. Life is so cruel.

That's potentially 9-12 different missions that I do not find fun to play. That is also 3-4 separate bundles of rep that are allocated to specific syndicates. The good thing about non-syndicate mission rep farming is that I can do it on whatever mission I want. Can't say the same for syndicate dailies. 

I see thanks

But look at it this way, you can still get the same daily rep, now you just have to do the missions, if you dont want to do it you dont have to :3 trollolloll what goes arround bites you in your ..

No thanks.

That's potentially 9-12 different missions that I do not find fun to play. That is also 3-4 separate bundles of rep that are allocated to specific syndicates. The good thing about non-syndicate mission rep farming is that I can do it on whatever mission I want. Can't say the same for syndicate dailies. 

No thanks.

Exactly. I loved doing defend AND earn syn rep. Now, Im forced to drop the defend missions and do these boring missions because I just dont have the time to do both.

The halved daily rep thing and adding Orokin Cells to TIII survival soured any of the good news that was in the update. Boosting the rewards for the syndicate missions and medallions is nice for lower MR players but cutting the daily MR based cap kinda kills the one thing that made me feel vindicated for getting up to MR 17.

This is by far the best update we've gotten this year.

And basically what you're saying in the OP is that you blatantly and ignorantly ignored the overwhelming amount of good things in the massive update text (<-- which you regarded as a bad thing in itself - which is just whining at that point) just to skip to and point your focus on the ONE bad thing. Yeah, it sounds like you're ungrateful, whiny, entitled, and overly negative. 

I like this update. I hated having to do rep farms to be effective at farming rep as pressing the same button over and over is super boring. This presents to me a way to gain rep by playing the game normally and im happy with that. The new spy missions and accuracy channges are also pretty cool.

People are upset that DE is foricing you to play the game instead of sitting at a node for 20 minutes abusing spawns?

This community is so childish at times. DE could have simply nerfed it without a buff, but they reward people who go looking for medallions and the people who even hoard them. But they are such bastards amirite?