Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gold - Coloring Discussion

Bambiiiiiiii

With the recent update, you're now able to customize the Gold on Targis Prime Armor, while this is likely to be unintentional, it got me thinking on the topic and I propose a simple solution.

Prime Gold can be recolored (such as on Soma Prime) but give a little checkbox in the palette to 'turn on' the classic Prime Gold. It would save the trouble of having to create Immortal Skins that incorporate the Prime Gold if owners of Prime items had the agency to turn it on themselves.

It's amazing. I've always hated gold, it's great to have the option to change it and have it not ruin my colorscheme.

Definetly dont like it. 

Prime = Gold 

/thread

I'm surprised that you think this logic is sound in any way. If you think Prime = Gold... then don't change the Gold. Simple as that. 

I want my gold back on the targis prime. The only suggestions I've received so far is to buy -more- color palettes to try to emulate the gold. -.-

This is the only suggestion I've gotten as well. I'm not opposed to buying things in the game, but I don't think Targis Prime armor owners, in addition to all the owners of Prime items affected by this change, should be required to purchase a new palette just to turn their item into a closer approximation of its original state.

Edited by BrianEvol

Oh wait... so now Targis Prime Armor's metal is recolorable huh?

I didn't even notice the gold metal on mine changing all that much.

Yikes.. that's actually a step backwards in progress then. +1 on the idea for an on/off option.

Edited by Trowicia

Oh wait... so now Targis Prime Armor's metal is recolorable huh?

I didn't even notice the gold metal on mine changing all that much.

Yikes.. that's actually a step backwards in progress then. +1 on the idea for an on/off option.

I think it's very cool, I like having the option of using it on any frame without having to abide a specifically "Prime" theme, but I definitely am not a fan of the classic reflective gold being gone.

I think it's very cool, I like having the option of using it on any frame without having to abide a specifically "Prime" theme, but I definitely am not a fan of the classic reflective gold being gone.

Yeah I feel you there man. I wanna switch to a different metal all together but until that's possible I'm just trying to stick to the gold format just because it looks 2nd best to me for the time being.

Options should always be encouraged.

Edited by Trowicia

I want my gold back on the targis prime. The only suggestions I've received so far is to buy -more- color palettes to try to emulate the gold. -.-

This is the only suggestion I've gotten as well. I'm not opposed to buying things in the game, but I don't think Targis Prime armor owners, in addition to all the owners of Prime items affected by this change, should be required to purchase a new palette just to turn their item into a closer approximation of it's original state.

Have you tried resetting the colors to their default and just editing from there? Worked for me on my Latron Prime...

Guys, 2 points:

-Latron prime, Burston Prime and Boltor Prime have received new PBR updates. While they're not gold anymore... Hey, press the Default Color button on Aspect (which I guess you already know). So I doubt that Targis Prime being colorable now is unintentional -- most likely, an undocumented change.

-I hope Draice can share with us which color is the one used for all Prime Gold, so we have it as a reference for the future.

Edited by NightmareT12

-Latron prime, Burston Prime and Boltor Prime have received new PBR updates. While they're not gold anymore... Hey, press the Default Color button on Aspect ;)

This is a great idea, but there is no Default option for Targis Prime Armor, which this update also affects.