Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Around What Update Did You Join The War, Tenno?

CrazyCatLad

around when archwing was first introduced. i think im fine with the time when i joined. sure i didnt get the limited edition weapons but despite liking to horde weapons i dont like to keep weapons that i know 100% im not gonna use at all since there are way better versions of it.

also my friend mentioned how RNG was even worse back then. like how warframe parts dont always drop from bosses. *shudders*

Some time in U7. I remember the days when grineer flew on corpus ships exclusively because there were no grineer galleons.

Grineer asteroids came first...when they released those, I was like googlygoogly thanks DE!

around when archwing was first introduced. i think im fine with the time when i joined. sure i didnt get the limited edition weapons but despite liking to horde weapons i dont like to keep weapons that i know 100% im not gonna use at all since there are way better versions of it.

also my friend mentioned how RNG was even worse back then. like how warframe parts dont always drop from bosses. *shudders*

150ish runs to obtain Loki Systems my friend. 150 runs.  It was terrible.  I'd do 5-10 runs some days for months.  (not to mention how many runs it took for the other parts; not sure on that)

Edited by Lanieu

1 Year 8 Months for me.

Joined with update 8.0.6.1 that´s around 1 June 2013 and i´m still missing the Boar, got all other event weapon´s and mods since back then.

What a ride :)

Boar is still obtainable.  The only down side is you gotta buy the Rhino pack bundle off the market for 545 plat, but I'm sure It'll return in some sort of event.  

Sometime around U7, March 2013, when I first saw Warframe on my Steam client. I wasn't the Tulzbot yet back then.

Ah, the glory days of U7... when the Gorgon and Twin Vipers were awesome for their obnoxiously loud hail of bullets.

#neverforget