Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits: How The Hell Does One Make Them

bejuizb

Question

Hey everyone,

Thanks to the Void Trader, I'm now back to about 7,000 total credits, and I'm trying to make some as efficiently as possible so that I can start ranking my syndicates to their last ranks, which is about 500k a pop. I'm trying to find some advice on how to farm some credits efficiently, multiple nodes/gamemodes would be helpful so that I don't die of a brain hemorrhage from the repetitive grinding. 

17 answers to this question

Void Missions?  Really?  That's great until you run out of keys, useless if you have crappy gear, and need credits to buy something that doesnt' suck.

Buy a booster?  With what?  Not everyone has platinum to burn.

The answer is Dark Sectors Defense.  Sechura Pluto, Siemeni Ceres, and Whatever the Neptune one is.  When one tax gets high, switch to another.  

5 defense waves against infested, 9-10k credit rewards which always include a bonus, you're virtually guaranteed 15k+ credits for a few minutes of EASY work and that's WITHOUT a booster.

If you want to make lotsa credits fast then I'd say run some T4 capture or exterminate missions fast. Or any other T4 if no one minds short defence or interception for example. Oh and remember to sell those oberon parts which drop like candy. I made about 2 mill last time selling them all at once lol.

repetitive grinding is the only way to get them fast  void capture is the fastest way or just plan capture ...t4 void capture with  credit booster and full squad is the most credits ..But i just run  void capture solo with loki or volt is the fastest way for me

I do a mixture of void captures and Seimeni (Ceres Dark Sector Defence) runs. Ladies of the East have held it there for a while, the tax is always 15-20%, so five waves without a booster will net you around 17k. You can speed-run void captures with Loki.

1000 Ammo Drums

50000 pressure points.

....sell that crap (do we consider that a bad word?).

Also this. You'd surprised how much you can get from selling your junk mods every few days. Usually about 100k each time for me.

Buy 3 day credits booster over a weekend. Spam run Void captures as you will get aroun 40 k per T3 or T4 solo run.

In 20 runs you can have around 800-1 000 k depending on how much people you bring with you.

Also, if you have crapload of common and uncommon mods, sell them. You can get over 2 or 3 millions just by selling duplicates and people are usually overlooking this.

Edited by RoboDoge

Go pluto > Sechura always bail @ wave 5 

How much per mission?

I was doing ceres defend on the draco map with a speed nova, it was quick and we were making $20k per run. We were also averaging 2 orokin cells per run. Its obviously double the amount I said when you have the booster.

Edited by kilerskull