Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Nerfed Drop Rate Of Rare 5 Cores In Survival

--Q--AFKrasul

Nerf  droprate of cores the week we're getting a new prime mod.

Where's my tinfoil hat?...

For real man....

I guess that when DE thinks of quality, they're thinking of grinding. This is seriously a slap in the face; Not only do they introduce primed mods that cost a S#&$ ton of cores already, but we're getting alot more of them!!! I mean, we got primed heated charge, you know there's probably going to be a primed version of every element at some point. And on top of that, they nerf the drop rates of R5 cores in survival. This is a straight up outrage DE. You're burning out your own community, not giving them "QUALI@(*()$TY".

DE's idea to make the game last longer is to make the grind worst. Grind in a lot of free2plays is expected, but Warframe has always done it better than most other F2P's out there. Unfortunately, they're getting dangerously close to what other F2P's use that people hate. If this is to increase the longetivity of the game, well if anything it'll make people leave earlier because of the fact you have to grind 5x as hard as before to get what it used to be like. And that isn't good. Unless DE improves the grind (as in instead of making us grind our butts off for a chance at something we want, and it's annoying as hek to do it, instead make it so the grinding is fun and rewarding at the same time), I can easily see the game dying out within a year or two. I trust that DE will fix this soon hopefully, but atm DE is making some very dangerous steps into the kind of grinding that people despise.

I can take the rep and ducat nerf,but enough is enough.
I mean,t4 survival is the only reason i even play this game anymore.
Unless u fix the drop rate of cores,i'm staying away.
And if the current rates get permanent,well then goodbye warframe.
It was nice knowing u...
next time,use your head before making decisions...

Edited by -CM-Chaos

Well, the news is in from the dev stream, Sheldon ignored the question and basically gave a bad answer, this is planned and they do not give a crap about it.  Planned reduction.

Thanks for releasing my desire to play the game, now that there is no option to advance in a reasonable time.

As usual they continue to reduce the quality of the game but giggle away on dev streams patting themselves on the back about some simple and boring addition to the game.  The fun things are not allowed to remain, especially if they actually allow you to progress, which T4S was the only mission in game for this.

Too bad, they were good devs at one point.

Edited by DERebecca
swearing cut

To OP and friends, I'm with you on this one.

To anyone at DE if you are reading this,

You are making the worst mistakes since the creation of this game.

I've been playing this game since a few months after it came out, and I have the Brandal to prove it.

Now, most of what I've seen so far, for years, is things to get more frustrating and grindy. Read, frustrating, not difficult. Enemies that have unavoidable status effects and knockback, broken game balance between solo and 4-man, increasing enemy spawns and emphasis on one-shot kills backed up by damage steroids. 

Why is it so hard to make a good PVE game that kicks players like us in the &#! with difficulty and yet keeps us coming back for more? There are other games out there that can do it well, Payday 2 and Space Marine just to name a few. You don't have to just do your own thing, it's perfectly fine to take leaves' from others books. And those games are entertaining because they set good hard challenges for players to overcome with no grinding, but people keep wanting more. 

What you have created is a system for longevity based around grind. Instead of Archwing mode 'git gud or die', the regular game has become a half balanced mess based around sitting in one place and hitting 4 as the most efficient way to advance. 

You guys really need to get your act together and start making more enemies like Archwing enemies, which have significant counterplay and outplay potential. For lack of a better example, just go play Space Marine PVE and PVP, you will understand. And if you're out of ideas, just start a balanced PVP already, people have been waiting years for it. 

I'm really sorry, but this has to be said. Until you make the actual gameplay fun and rewarding, I'll have to recommend my friends go buy something on Steam sales for 20 dollars rather than spend those 20 on your game. You can keep your 500 dollar players, but you won't be getting any more from me. Nothing personal, I'm just a frustrated consumer.

PS, I used to write original fanfiction, but the game is so boring now, I just can't. Feels like a bad taste in my mouth.

Best,

Destro.

Seriously? That's what the devstream is for.

With new primed mods being added every two weeks the grind to max them has increased exponentially.

528 r5 cores to max 1 Legendary mod. At the moment there are 9 Legendary mods.

9 x 528 = 4752 r5 cores to max these mods currently out. Even with the r5 cores on rotation this would take a heck of a long time, and now with cells added this would probably take till end of the year + new primed mods will have to be taken into consideration. Even attempting to farm nearly 5k r5 cores would cause extreme burnout

Please we have enough cells from T3 Survival we don't need anymore!

I have so many it will last me the next 5 if not more prime access's! And i know i can't be the only 1

FDIouSK.jpg

Remember DE_Steve's statement about the EXPLOSION of prime stuff that will happen across the star chart. Sheldon is probably totally in limbo right now trying to work out a lot of new tables.

You would think he'd be better prepared for the question though.

Isnt that what Sheldon does on ALL streams? He always avoids drop table questions, and when he answers he says he is gonna take a look, and continues doing a bad job at good drop tables, with all respect.

I can't take him seriously, and tbh, him cheating on the PVP match today doesn't really make me think too well of him, even if made as a joke, it reveals a lot of a persons character.

I'm not surprised. Considering the point that it comes across as if he doesn't grind/play for parts as much as other developers do and instead simply uses commands to get stuff, I have little to no confidence in him or his decisions in that area. Not sure why he has any say in the tables anyways, isn't he just a 'studio manager' or something?

DE does not say these primed mods are essential for everyday's play. Clearly not all the primed mods worth even 5+ rank, like the pistol ammo mutation, let alone to max them. Get them as souvenir if you have the ducat/credit or just forget about them. Only focus on what you actually need (e.g. the primed flow).

DE does not say these primed mods are essential for everyday's play. Clearly not all the primed mods worth even 5+ rank, like the pistol ammo mutation, let alone to max them. Get them as souvenir if you have the ducat/credit or just forget about them. Only focus on what you actually need (e.g. the primed flow).

what determines 'actual need' in a video game? While you may think primed flow is good, I may think prime heated charge is good.

And there's absolutely no excuse for removing R5 core packs from T4 survival when they keep saying they don't want the game to be a giant grind.