Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Mods You Would Want

Solandis

So yeah, I saw a topic for primed mods that would piss everyone off (One of them being the ammo mutations hilariously) so I was wondering what Primed Mods people would actually want. Hence the title.

So what is it for you? I'd personally like a Primed Shotgun Spazz. Because bullets. ALL THE BULLETS.

Primed Streamline, please!

When are we going to get that DE >.> 

Never.

No-one would ever max out Fleeting Expertise anymore (except for Energy Vampire builds or something), since you can get about the same effect with no downside. Pretty much every build would use Primed Streamline. It would become the Serration of Warframe mods.

>DE releases it next fortnight

Never.

No-one would ever max out Fleeting Expertise anymore (except for Energy Vampire builds or something), since you can get about the same effect with no downside. Pretty much every build would use Primed Streamline. It would become the Serration of Warframe mods.

So it would become a complete necessity that I still haven't maxed out because seriously the amount of effort for rank 10 mods is annoying and I'm lazy? That sounds terrible.

...Dang it...Uhhhh...Primed Intensify? Is that a thing yet?

Never.

Then they buff fleeting expertise to do efficiency cap of 75 :D

Hopefully this comes true. 

Primed Streamline!!! Reason?

1. Because it would finally break the setup of mods most players use for their warframe.

2. Maxing Fleeting expertise would come in more viable then anything if you wanna add Blind Rage into your build.

3. Not having the need anymore to compensate for the duration loose of Fleeting Expertise for Warframes that doon't need a max 75% energy efficiency or compensating only for a loose of 20% duration for a maxed 75% energy efficiency.

4. Warframes that can live with the fact having a 55% energy efficiency but not having the downside of duration loose could improve their frames alot more since they get like 2 more mod spaces which allows for a much more different mod setup.