Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.5 + Survival Psa

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

Added teleport triggers on Corpus Ice Planet to help escape certain holes in level.

Fixes: 

Fixed an issue where moving quickly and vaulting over objects would result in getting stuck in place. 
Fixed an issue with Defense missions not showing key type name in the rewards screen.
Fixed an issue where viewing profiles could freeze the UI.

TY

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

still no fix for the bows/castanas ammo issue, also related to the ogris/penta/torid+castanas issue, and prolly also affecting the snipers+castanas issue (i havent tested with snipers, so im just guessing on this one, but ive experienced the bows+castanas firsthand)

ie they both use the same ammo pool and pull from the same reserve, additionally bringing both of these weapon-types into a mission will result in your primary bow weapon not having a max of 72 but limited to 30

(which imho really is too much of a nerf, the castanas should have at least the base 72 ammo reserve, especially if they are going to use sniper ammo, or a much better idea imho is to continue to allow the castanas to use pistol ammo, but just limit their reserve to 40-60ish)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Still no fix for things broken since 15.13.0. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397107-hotfix-15133/?p=4384965

Specifically. Spy alerts aren't (Just ran the one from today, so I know it's still borked in 15.13.5).
No rewards for finding rare caches in sabotage missions (ran one earlier today, confirming this one, too)
[edited snark out]

Edited by CheetoDave

Got again auto killed Vor, a common bug, in T4 Defense. Vor arrives, tells his usual speech, but he direclty goes to his post-death speech without spawning.

It's really annoying because it just block the game and make us restart from the beginning.

So "Still need a fix" about this.

There needs to be a distinction between the depths when an echo and weapon fire bounce off of walls. It seems as long as the walls are closing into your Warframe, you will hear an echo. But I was in a storage crate, open on both sides, and I heard a traveling echo from gun fire.

Hotfix 15.13.5 + Survival PSA 

Survival Mission PSA

Tenno,

Through our gameplay this evening as well as reports coming in from players, there appears to be a bug affecting the displayed reward vs. actual received reward in Survival Missions.

We noticed this when the UI said one thing (Forma), then we ended up with something else in the end-of-mission screen (Paris Prime Lower Limb). 

We are currently investigating this issue and will have it fixed ASAP!

Thanks for your patience, it’s very appreciated. More than you know! 

The cycle of progression for veteran players has been officially broken. You achieved this by:

*Taking away 5x Void (selectable) key packs which cost 5000 syndicate standing points and replacing them with random key pack that cost 4 times as much. 

*Cutting down on the total amount of syndicate standing points obtainable by 50% (forcing people play daily grinds, instead of going in to T4D or T4S and staying 60minutes to max out)

I understand that you have to make profit, but this kind of strategy will only attract new players and collector type of players where they collect and go through all weapons and warframes, then get bored and move on to some other game.

Veteran players recruit new players, hence bring you business. I myself brought 5 players to the game and the total we have spent is around £1000. The way how a veteran player games in my opinion of course, upgrade all prime mods and weapons to max, the way to do that is to go do T4S to test out new builds and new mods weapons & to see how much longer we can survive for, where it rewards with r5 cores. To go to T4S we would need a key, since its randomised now I would have to spend 25000 Syndicate standing which I "might" get the key I am looking for or I might end up with keys that I don’t need. (I could swap for T4S key but that’s not a viable option in the long run).

Because of this, I've officially quit warframe and went on to Firefall and waiting patiently to play Tom Clancy's The Division. I only have one friend left who is still playing Warframe but on the verge of quitting as well.  

Bottom line is; you can't take away something you have implemented in your game (without providing with a reasonable replacement) and punish veteran players who have spent money at the beginning, who have brought you more customers and expect loyalty.

Without Prejudice,

cx-obi

Darn, still no fix for the new chat bug.

Essentially what happens is if you're like me, and you changed your chat button from T to Enter, when you hit enter it opens and immediately closes the chat. The only way to talk with this bug is to hold the enter button, which is even more annoying than using T. This didn't used to happen before the latest big update. Im not sure what exactly was changed but now I cant chat with this new Enter bug, it feels really weird to me to have to hit a different button to open the chat than it takes to send my message. :/

Edited by unmog

The cycle of progression for veteran players has been officially broken. You achieved this by:

*Taking away 5x Void (selectable) key packs which cost 5000 syndicate standing points and replacing them with random key pack that cost 4 times as much. 

*Cutting down on the total amount of syndicate standing points obtainable by 50% (forcing people play daily grinds, instead of going in to T4D or T4S and staying 60minutes to max out)

I understand that you have to make profit, but this kind of strategy will only attract new players and collector type of players where they collect and go through all weapons and warframes, then get bored and move on to some other game.

Veteran players recruit new players, hence bring you business. I myself brought 5 players to the game and the total we have spent is around £1000. The way how a veteran player games in my opinion of course, upgrade all prime mods and weapons to max, the way to do that is to go do T4S to test out new builds and new mods weapons & to see how much longer we can survive for, where it rewards with r5 cores. To go to T4S we would need a key, since its randomised now I would have to spend 25000 Syndicate standing which I "might" get the key I am looking for or I might end up with keys that I don’t need. (I could swap for T4S key but that’s not a viable option in the long run).

Because of this, I've officially quit warframe and went on to Firefall and waiting patiently to play Tom Clancy's The Division. I only have one friend left who is still playing Warframe but on the verge of quitting as well.  

Bottom line is; you can't take away something you have implemented in your game (without providing with a reasonable replacement) and punish veteran players who have spent money at the beginning, who have brought you more customers and expect loyalty.

Without Prejudice,

cx-obi

Finally, someone who doesn't blindly licking DE's big a#s. DE promised us around 2 years ago that they will not turn this game into a grinding game. But now they turned back on their word. What a coward move. And then, there are some idiots who are too blind to see the real side of DE, which are liars, manipulative, liars, liars, and liars.

'This is a RNG game for godsake' or 'There are not enough item to be grinded at that time' bla bla bla. Those are what I get everytime I bring this issue up. The point is not about this game genre or it being a RNG game. The point is that DE first PROMISED US NOT TO TURN THIS GAME INTO A GRINDING GAME!!!

I don't know why some are too blind to see the main point and main issue here. Perhaps they haven't play this game at the time DE made that promise. I have play this game since the second month of its release as open beta, and I am highly disappointed with DE. I guess those veterans who play this game since close beta are more disappointed.

Edited by arshadchelliah