Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Fix Fusion Cores Completely

Yezzik

Nope, then you will be forced to forma, which will put the weapon back to 0, re-level, and forma again just to put a max serration and the other big mods.

not to mention that we meit not want to have an maxed corupted mod as of benefit contra the draw back in all situations and or bulds...

Its quite a simple and easy answer. I'm sure you can figure it out. But.. i don't want to say, i was sent into purgatory once. I don't want to go back .

Hint:Something would be lost:

You're going to have to actually say it. I'm not psychic.

(Hmms... Looks at suggestion. Looks at what people did to max out Reputation ASAP. Slowly shakes his head.)

Part of why that took off as much as it did was that there were daily caps to hit, an annoying enough prospect even on days without work or school, lest you feel like you wasted that possible Standing--and given DE have proven willing to make rewards time-limited, who knows when or if the Syndicate weapons will get taken out?

No thanks.  Massive fundamental changes to the game should be made only to deal with massive fundamental problems with the game.  "It's too hard to level up super-high end mods, which I don't actually need for anything" is not a huge fundamental problem.

But then what about the people who have spent multiple thousand platinum on maxed out rare 10 mods? Do they just get thrown in the same boat as a new player, or do the ranks stay?

Of course they'd stay. Rank progress too.

No thanks. Massive fundamental changes to the game should be made only to deal with massive fundamental problems with the game. "It's too hard to level up super-high end mods, which I don't actually need for anything" is not a huge fundamental problem.

The ludicrous quantities of cores necessary to max out a single legendary mod is a massive and fundamental problem. I guarantee that no one at DE has sat down and earned enough cores to do it.

The ludicrous quantities of cores necessary to max out a single legendary mod is a massive and fundamental problem. I guarantee that no one at DE has sat down and earned enough cores to do it.

No, it's not, since none of those are even close to necessary.  The only actual problem is the player mindset of "Must get, must max" as if they've forgotten that they got by just fine without them for months.

The idea behind it is good, but then the modding system would be heavily impacted. I think a better fix would be to reduce the last 3 levels of higher ranked mods in their cost, its a little stupid that we have to get as many R5 cores to level something 0-9 as it does 9-10 thats ridiculous and barely anyone is maxing mods like that except serration and hornet strike 

The idea behind it is good, but then the modding system would be heavily impacted. I think a better fix would be to reduce the last 3 levels of higher ranked mods in their cost, its a little stupid that we have to get as many R5 cores to level something 0-9 as it does 9-10 thats ridiculous and barely anyone is maxing mods like that except serration and hornet strike 

And we all know how DE feels about those two mods