Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moments In Gaming That Made You Scream No!

TheErebus.

Last night, I was playing Persona 3 and got to the last boss. I had limited items to work with but I came in fully prepared. The boss battle is really lengthy, 15 minutes it'll take you to get to it's final phase. I did it with relative ease...now came the hard part.

The boss gets a big defense buff, but things went smoothly. I only used my Soma (an item that restores both magic and health to the full for the party) once and things went pretty well. The boss then uses an attack called "Night Queen" which inflicted heavy damage as well as placing a random status ailment on your party. It placed charm on my teammate, which temporarily makes them help the enemy.

I didn't use a dis-charm item...and then his turn came.

He used a full healing skill. The boss had all of its health refilled. All 6000 of it. 

I had to start over...from the beginning. Wailing its health down to zero and I finally beat it.

But that one moment made my head explode from the sheer horror I had witnessed. It took me 30 minutes to beat it.

WHICH I DID. AND IT FELT GLORIOUS.

So I ask you...what moment did you scream NO at the gaming.

Civilization 5. I was doing so well. I was doing the best out of anyone in the game and was enroute for a cultural victory. I was so happy, I'd made it to the atomic era so far and my empire was glorious.

Then Gandhi...

kT7efIX.jpg

When I was so close to beating Shao Kan in MK9 but loss by a thin digital line.

I know that feel...

HAMMER SPAM HAMMER SPAM.

In the new Starbound update, there's this giant pink crystal thing that shoots lasers @(*()$ everywhere. But to get to it, you have to go through 10 minutes of little fleshy guys trying to kill you. You finally get too the boss, and while trying to turn on all these things, you just miss your jump, fall, and die from fall damage. Then you have to do the whole thing again...

I was so pissed after that. 

*have millions of souls*

*get to boss*

*nearly kill boss, but die due to stupidity*

*make way to boss room*

*random enemy cheeses you*

*cry in corner*

Anything in Dark Souls.

Pfft, both of you are scrubs. 

I rarely ever die in da-

*gets backstabbed by a lagging invader*

*soul is shattering*

Playing Expert on Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Center (first time trying expert so I thought why not do the "easiest" map). Doing the Finale, everyone is dead/bleeding out. Running to the race car when a Smoker grabs me and then a tank appears and kicks my @ss. Then I went to break a wall (jk about the wall)

The climactic battle in the 2nd to last mission of Spec Ops: The Line on the FUBAR difficulty. Spent 2 hours trying to get through a section, that on normal would take 2 minutes.

EDIT: I think this one takes the cake, the final race in Need for Speed Rivals, my first 4-5 tries were unsuccessful, on my next attempt I got taken down by the cops about 100 feet away from the finish, I could see the line! I went into rage mode and kicked my wall... the dent is still there.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

First time trying U/U/Platinum solo in ME3 MP.

Got collectors on firebase condor, which is already bad enough.

Made it to wave 9, still had three medigel and 5 rockets, and game crashed (PS3)

It hurt so bad.

Well that's what you get for forsaking consoles for PC.

Filthy master race

Playing Pokémon (Fire Red) when I first get my masterball, I was new to it so I tossed it at an Electibuzz.

Pokémon Platinum, I had a Lucario that learned Aura Sphere (which was rare for one to get), after a month of not playing my Lucario turned into a "bad egg".