Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1.1 Mil Crit With Opticor

aqski

no need ... ~4x from mirage eclipse and some more x from the crit (and a head shot ?! ). and you have it.

It's probably a general opticor build for the grineer faction. I usually get that much on headshots. 

It's probably a general opticor build for the grineer faction. I usually get that much on headshots. 

Then I've been using my Opticor wrong xD Most I see is a few thousand...than again it only has 3 mods equipped xP

If it hits that hard it's probably not a viable build because to reach this you must equip Crit mods and drop firerate for pure elemental.   

It's good to show off on forums, but opticor needs 2-3 firerate mods to be usable in normal missions and crit build isn't really viable, since it will hit very hard 30% of the shots, but as a tradeoff the rest of them will be a lot weaker.   

If it hits that hard it's probably not a viable build because to reach this you must equip Crit mods and drop firerate for pure elemental.   

It's good to show off on forums, but opticor needs 2-3 firerate mods to be usable in normal missions and crit build isn't really viable, since it will hit very hard 30% of the shots, but as a tradeoff the rest of them will be a lot weaker.   

correct sir i just did it to show others but this would not be good on a major run

this guys knows how to Opticor