Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Er... no? Playerbase is only growing.

Well, yes, in the grand scheme of things, it will eventually go bye bye, but not in any guaranteed or hinted to be soon way.

Well it might happen sooner than you think, as soon profit turns into constant loss there is no reason keep things rolling and that is not evil thing to do. That is just smart way doing it if you want to keep your job. Recent falls off veteran playerbase seriously drains profit(because lets be real here, most of new players dont invest plats, ive had quite number of players on trade who still had their starter plat wich means they cannot trade it and their MR varied from 3-6.)

Anyways, i came here for game-related issue, that being pigment research issue. There is a bug after every research, claiming that "you may only have one color pigment research active" despite the fact prev research is done. Only way fix that is relog into warframe. Wich is not end of the world, but it sure is annoying.

Their profit is not just from Platinum, and there Profit overall is what allows them to fund the game over new consoles. A large portion of their profit is yes, Platinum, but many people seem to frivolously forget that DE has relatively large profit stake in Warframe Merchandise that is ordered and bought online. The constantly growing player-base on all platforms, the growing fan-base outside of the game, and a grandeur of situations in which the draw in positive PR, causes them to gain profit relatively well for a Free-to-Play with nearly no cash wall.

This game is quite honestly the idealistic dream-boat of what a F2P SHOULD be, no cash wall outside of visual items, a grand array of playable characters, weapons, and experiences all make this game one of the greatest creations among the F2P Genre, and even out-stands many of the bought Console games that were just a Hype-train into a fragrant land of Cash-walls. *Cough Cough*... Destiny. 

To say, or assume, that it's Console variants would slip out of existence anytime soon, or that their profit would hinder placement on such consoles is a reasonable, but ill-placed statement/assumption. 

Note: None of this is will ill words, bad temperament, or a view look down on anyone. It is just my opinion and explanation. ^u^

Edited by (PS4)UrsaMajor95

Their profit is not just from Platinum, and there Profit overall is what allows them to fund the game over new consoles. A large portion of their profit is yes, Platinum, but many people seem to frivolously forget that DE has relatively large profit stake in Warframe Merchandise that is ordered and bought online. The constantly growing player-base on all platforms, the growing fan-base outside of the game, and a grandeur of situations in which the draw in positive PR, causes them to gain profit relatively well for a Free-to-Play with nearly no cash wall.

This game is quite honestly the idealistic dream-boat of what a F2P SHOULD be, no cash wall outside of visual items, a grand array of playable characters, weapons, and experiences all make this game one of the greatest creations among the F2P Genre, and even out-stands many of the bought Console games that were just a Hype-train into a fragrant land of Cash-walls. *Cough Cough*... Destiny. 

To say, or assume, that it's Console variants would slip out of existence anytime soon, or that their profit would hinder placement on such consoles is a reasonable, but ill-placed statement/assumption. 

Note: None of this is will ill words, bad temperament, or a view look down on anyone. It is just my opinion and explanation. ^u^

I would assume DE have different lists for each thing in terms of profit. Like list for merchandise, pc, ps4, and xbone. Every company that sells products have that, each product have their own statistics. What i ment is that as soon they see lets say ps4 side is giving constant loss instead profit, they just say F it and scrap ps4 version. Despite if they gain profit outside ps4 from everything else. Again that would be just smart thinking.

Bug: The Bow Back Atachement on Loki Orimes Back gows now through my Pyra Prime Syandana. It's a bug with all Bows on Loki Prime and Pyra Prime Syandana. Pls fix this DE.

BTW: When will stress test end? Void Trader this Friday? Come on DE, give us some infos. Thx.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave