Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Fusion Cores And 50K Credits?!?!?!?!?!

9tailboy

I saw some people complaining that this is "not enough". If you're one of those, please reconsider your attitude. Game companies rarely do awesome things like this in apology for a mistake. 

And yes, I know we all want the old rare fusion core drop rates back. But still, this is a classy move by DE.

DERebecca already confirmed it is because of their mistake. Still not making things right with this though. The loss of players from this is going to be bad. All those Vets SMH.

Yea, I just read that. Im coming up on 1 year in march, unless Raiding in U16 is a blast, dont know how much longer till im burned out.

As a 2 year vet, I'm not leaving.

3 years in june...still here...

3 years in June....Still here...

The changes to R5 cores ONLY really affects people on your level of play. This is effectively alienating vets.

DERebecca already confirmed it is because of their mistake. Still not making things right with this though. The loss of players from this is going to be bad. All those Vets SMH.

If you really think people are gonna quit over this, those players were probably already planning on quitting.

Alerts were over the wrong reward tables being hooked up to high level defense/survival missions, and not because they took fusion cores out of T4S. They're not sorry about those, nor should they be.

If you really think people are gonna quit over this, those players were probably already planning on quitting.

Alerts were over the wrong reward tables being hooked up to high level defense/survival missions, and not because they took fusion cores out of T4S. They're not sorry about those, nor should they be.

They will be sorry when veterans either leave or just stop spending money on there game also they LIED in patch notes claiming they were buffing higher difficulty areas with more R5 cores.... also they should be apologizing or at least do something to fix this huge mess they created with T4 surv.

They are creating more grinding while telling us oh we want to decrease the grind.

Edited by Speedingbus

They will be sorry when veterans either leave or just stop spending money on there game also they LIED in patch notes claiming they were buffing higher difficulty areas with more R5 cores.... also they should be apologizing or at least do something to fix this huge mess they created with T4 surv.

They are creating more grinding while telling us oh we want to decrease the grind.

They didn't lie. Tables were initially hooked up wrong, and it's now corrected.

In addition, when you agreed to the Terms of Service, you effectively said that DE can do whatever they want to the game (and even your account) at any time. They really don't owe you anything at all, despite what you may think.

The changes to R5 cores ONLY really affects people on your level of play. This is effectively alienating vets.

I am a Vet and it doesn't bother me at all....Doesn't affect my playing either.

Most of my mods are at the level I want them at,so cores mean next to nothing to me.

I have a stash of cores readily available for when I decide I need mods other than what I'm currently using. (Or need a duplicate at a lower level).

Most Vets survived the Great Core Famine with minor scars....This will be no different.

Uh, thanks for the free cores!

I run other content other than t4s and rarely if ever get them so this is an awesome windfall imo.

Anyways I am sure they have other plans in the works so perhaps a bit of patience is needed.

Most of my mods are at the level I want them at,so cores mean next to nothing to me.

I have a stash of cores readily available for when I decide I need mods other than what I'm currently using. (Or need a duplicate at a lower level).

Most Vets survived the Great Core Famine with minor scars....This will be no different.

Same. I don't mind the core nerf because I wasn't constantly farming T4S (that's how you get burnt out). If I need cores, I'll just jump into a defense and level up stuff while I get my goodies.

You guys are always in a rush to max everything out. Gotta learn to take your time every once in a while.

Its still not enough to warrant the nerf. I hope they reconsider it. Giving a small gift to shut people up wont work.

The funny thing is, i'm willing to wager fairly heavily it actually will. It'll take some time for people to understand how screwed they are now if they're going for mod maximazation and then the little tidbits of rage are gonna fall under the rug. This'll stave off the massive uproar more than well enough, because it frankly affects a lot more players than the T4 Nerf did. T4 Nerf mainly hit veteran players, especially those who have no weapons left to build and grind through (rank 16+) and these alerts feed everyone, even completely new players, which is a much broader percentage of the community

You are a person that HAS what you need, and are content with not maxing mods. You are where you want to be with mods. While many others (myself included) are not. I still have yet to max my hornet strike and a few rares. The only maxed primed mod I have is flow, cause I almost got a massive sale on it. Spent up all my 2k unranked commons (like an idiot) on it.

If you werent in the position of being content with where your mods are, you would have an issue with this core nerf.

Same. I don't mind the core nerf because I wasn't constantly farming T4S (that's how you get burnt out). If I need cores, I'll just jump into a defense and level up stuff while I get my goodies.

You guys are always in a rush to max everything out. Gotta learn to take your time every once in a while.

I never really farmed T4S (wish I did) but even im feeling burned out, and like I said, I still have yet to max most of my mods. Im in no rush to max anything, so please dont assume. The burnout is real when maxing mods is your only goal left.  As a MR18 player, whats left?

I never really farmed T4S (wish I did) but even im feeling burned out, and like I said, I still have yet to max most of my mods. Im in no rush to max anything, so please dont assume. The burnout is real when maxing mods is your only goal left.  As a MR18 player, whats left?

Nothing. And by continuing to play despite not really having anything to do (sorry but I don't count "maxing every last mod" as content), you're contributing further to burning yourself out on the game.

Just take a casual approach to it. Play other games, check out Warframe every time there's a new content update.