Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Favourite Moderator ?

loratdem

S3TH is great :3

Doge Letter13 is always there... even if you can't see him o.o

Einde is like a bird/parrot^^ (that is a really weird compliment... don't get this wrong xD)

Devoid because he is..well.. he is just really nice.

I could go on and on...but.. to be honest:

I like every mod <3 ..that's why I don't really have a favorite (._. )

None their an unneeded police force for a forum i wish they didn't exist all they do is stifle opinions and hide how unhappy the community is with DE.

Boo-hoo.

Einde is like a bird/parrot^^ (that is a really weird compliment... don't get this wrong xD)

Einde wants a cracker ! *SQUAWK*

communities like this should be self moderated by upvotes and down votes no need for censorship i know it's a big idea for most minds

Yeah self moderated, that'll work out great with the insults and childish behaviours. Oh and the dev bash posts that serve little to no purpose but to anger others, troll threads etc etc.

Example: Destiny forums.

It's a cesspit back when destiny was released. There was no separation from the whining and needless trolling to the actual constructive posts.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

Einde is the best, he once saved puppies from a burning orphanage. With rocket shoes.

*enters thread*

*realizes no one loves me because i'm a new mod*

*feels left-out*

*curls up in a corner*

I love DAFIRE too ! He tried once to show us a trick with a lighter but failed and burned a puppy orphanage. Oooooh, good ol' times !