Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Old Dark Sector Room Coming Back ?

Lewgis

Where applicable old/unused tiles might make a comeback in different form. Is it still up to snuff? Is the effort is needed to bring it there lower as compared to just making a new one? Does it make sense? If we can say yes they're back, if not they sit on the shelf.

Well I'm glad you brought 'em back. I always thought they looked nice.

Ran onto said tile set today in a T4C, probably one of my favorite tiles in the game. Really shakes up the overt brightness of regular Void rooms. Was also one of my favorite MD tiles, holding those narrow hallways got pretty awesome at times. I'm all for bringing a game mode centered around it (speaking of which, bring back Void Tenno Specters!).

Ran onto said tile set today in a T4C, probably one of my favorite tiles in the game. Really shakes up the overt brightness of regular Void rooms. Was also one of my favorite MD tiles, holding those narrow hallways got pretty awesome at times. I'm all for bringing a game mode centered around it (speaking of which, bring back Void Tenno Specters!).

I wouldn't mind void spy missions with this room and specters as the guards 

Where applicable old/unused tiles might make a comeback in different form. Is it still up to snuff? Is the effort is needed to bring it there lower as compared to just making a new one? Does it make sense? If we can say yes they're back, if not they sit on the shelf.

Can we get the old asteroid tile set that was like a tower?

640px-2013-07-06_00037.jpg

or how about that asteroid tile set that had the big elevators, I loved jumping to the bottom of that one, yes people would run in and take an elevator and some would run in circles not realizing there were 4 of them, but it was a fun tile set regardless

Saw a hallway similar to that in the Orokin Derelict yesterday, my friend and I were fried by electricity...

It crops up semi-regularly these days, least from my more recent Derelict runs.

Have to say, I'm a little nonplussed. The Void and Derelict versions of this tile I unanimously saw once before the start of the year. Now...I think I've run the Void version about 3 times, and the Derelict one about once or twice more. 

Rather like it. Breaks a bit of the tile monotony that can happen. The Derelict version of this tile has some sweet sniping spots, provided you can get to them.

you can find these in any non-endless void mission, found them during t4 ext missions, yea it still exists

I can confirm they appear in Survival.

Can we get the old asteroid tile set that was like a tower?

Goddammit the memories hit me.

That reminds me of few other tiles from the Asteroid tileset. One of them was simply infuriating, it was too confusing for the waypoint system to handle properly.

The other one I'd personally love to see is the original Capture tile on the Corpus Cruiser set - a little bland in terms of layout but still a nice additional room with several solid spawn points.  Doesn't even have to be an objective or anything, just a local control booth.

And yeah, the giant (and usually confusing) Asteroid tiles were a blast, even if they did make the waypoint marker freak out.  Honestly, some of them were practically Spy/Rescue tiles in their own right, with a huge number of alternate paths and creative jumps and a ton of doors to explore behind.  They might not fit the current pace of the game, I suppose, and the waypoint issue is crippling for Survival (probably why they were cut), but this thread really has clobbered me with nostalgia.

Actually I got surprised when I saw this room ,it's always nice to have "news stuff" , so atleast we can confirm that this tiles won't go back to Dark sector pvp