Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De, Please Re-Release The Misa Prime Syandana

(PSN)x-xWiCKeDx-x

Please oh please for the love of all things Warframe and holy re-release the Misa Prime Syandana. It's my favorite in the game and I didnt start playing Warframe until Rhino Prime Access. I would gladly drop $50 on a Prime Accessories pack for it or hell I may just drop $50 for just it lol

The Misa Prime Syandana may come around again, my friend.

And who knows, maybe DE will release a syandana that'll be more awesome than the Misa in the future.

No, that'd be incredible unfair. Back when I bought it there was no low $50 tier for it, you HAD to pay all the way for it.

It's not unfair if these items are noted as being potentially able to return in future packages.

The wording used to describe how Prime Access accessories work out has always been a bit open to deliberation that I've noticed.  Beyond that I've never really seen any definitive word on exactly what it means.  Now I'm going to paraphrase a part I believe is said at this point but it mentions somewhere that "Prime Access bonuses will be rotated out." or something to that effect.  This poses the question though, does that mean rotated as in things can/will return or in that the bonuses allotted merely change over time?  Digging around a short bit (maybe I missed something) didn't lead me to any concrete official answer here.

Nobody outside of DE has any right to tell anyone they're right or wrong when dealing with the correct point that line eludes to, just gonna get that out of the way first.  This is one of those types of issues where their word is law, no exception.

Personally I love the Misa Prime Syandana, got it back on PS4 and it still sucks not having it on PC.  I won't ever ask for its return however, at the same time I'm not opposed to its return.  There's currently no known right or wrong to this situation as there haven't been any groundwork laid out to provide such a thing.

Everything ties back to this;  Are Prime Access eclusives truely and wholely exclusive only to their original Prime Access package, or are they merely exclusive to Prime Access as a package type?  If it's the former they'll not be returning, if it's the latter they will.  Given the wording used on what I did see, I'd be in the boat to think they're merely exclusive to Prime Access, not being exclusive to only their original package which means I believe they'll eventually come back.

Well they did say the only exclusive to never return was Founders so I guess Misa might return in the future.

Yea thats true but that is another good point you made me remember. They shouldnt penalize us console players. I do agree we should not get the PC versions of Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime. However since one of DE big thing is 2.0 why not do a 2.0 of those for console players? Excalibur Prime 2.0 ditto for Lato and Skana. Or better yet Dual Skana Prime.

Edited by (PS4)x-xWiCKeDx-x

Yea thats true but that is another good point you made me remember. They shouldnt penalize us console players. I do agree we should not get the PC versions of Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime. However since one of DE big thing is 2.0 why not do a 2.0 of those for console players? Excalibur Prime 2.0 ditto for Lato and Skana.

Nope, their binded by a contract If I remember correctly.

Yea thats true but that is another good point you made me remember. They shouldnt penalize us console players. I do agree we should not get the PC versions of Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime. However since one of DE big thing is 2.0 why not do a 2.0 of those for console players? Excalibur Prime 2.0 ditto for Lato and Skana. Or better yet Dual Skana Prime.

Just a word to the wise here, don't muddle up your reasonable inquiry with this more than overly dead debate.  That poor horse has been beaten more than enough as it stands.  Pulling focus towards this will serve nothing other than getting your thread locked, just forget that those items were ever a thing and continue forward.

To say something more on point with the other things;

Noru is best Syandana.

Period.

Disagree?

I'll keel you.

Noru Prime syandana was a pleasant surprise for me, it was pretty much glued to my Loki Prime indefinitely.  Its attachement point meshes so perfectly with him it's just, words cannot describe the majestic awesomeness that is Noru Prime.  Trying only brings one to tears before its sheer fortitude of flawlessness.

Just a word to the wise here, don't muddle up your reasonable inquiry with this more than overly dead debate.  That poor horse has been beaten more than enough as it stands.  Pulling focus towards this will serve nothing other than getting your thread locked, just forget that those items were ever a thing and continue forward.

To say something more on point with the other things;

Noru Prime syandana was a pleasant surprise for me, it was pretty much glued to my Loki Prime indefinitely.  Its attachement point meshes so perfectly with him it's just, words cannot describe the majestic awesomeness that is Noru Prime.  Trying only brings one to tears before its sheer fortitude of flawlessness.

I don't own it.

;-;

Hug? 

Noru is best Syandana.

Period.

Disagree?

I'll keel you.

The Noru syandana looks droopy/saggy and heavy. Misa > Noru :3

Don't try this kind of thing here , also it's used to be one huge pack or nothing.

That was a long time ago. Prices drop all the time, especially with games. Buy a game for 60 bucks and the dlc for 15, then next thing you know it's 20 dollars and the dlc is 5.