The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime - Updated Visual Design Concept And Suggestion [Artwork Included] _ Version 2.0 Nov.2015

Volkovyi

YEAH COOL, BUT

xL6ikZ2.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BLUE STRIPES AND ORANGE/BROWN STRIPES FROM ORIGINAL FROST TO FROST PRIME AS A GOLD STRIPES.

CO7QrEe.jpg

For the sake of time and effort I put into this small project, I could not add in all of Frost's and Frost's Prime visual flat designs upon their bodies. The only thing that IS SHOWN here on this suggestion are new object additions. As in, entirely new physical parts onto the body itself. Not what's painted onto the object.

Please no need to write in all caps, everyone here can read you just fine. And I would kindly request of you to not draw over my artwork, thank you.

Such a shame this fantastic re-design will never come to pass. 

Not a very uplifting comment to leave for an artist's hard work. Maybe it won't be implemented, but there is no need to point out predicated negativeness. Thank you for viewing nonetheless.

What kind of steps could we take to getting this in game? Ive got to say, afte seeing these impovments its hard to enjoy his cosmetics to the fullest. This is terrific concept art that melds perfectly with the tenno design.

And I would kindly request of you to not draw over my artwork, thank you.

This is my art nobody can draw anything on it. this is HOLY ART! You cant touch this.

I can do this, to that art xD

Dont take it seriously.

I just wanted to show you what he is missing. Because he have nothing there and it looks weird. Like now Frost Prime have it and its sad. I writed in CAPS because these pictures are huge, so maybe someone could not see the letters.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed offensive image

This is my art nobody can draw anything on it. this is HOLY ART! You cant touch this.

I can do this, to that art xD

Dont take it seriously.

I just wanted to show you what he is missing. Because he have nothing there and it looks weird. Like now Frost Prime have it and its sad. I writed in CAPS because these pictures are huge, so maybe someone could not see the letters.

Good sir, any artwork, by any artist, "holy" or not, should be granted a level of respect to not to "draw anything on it."  I am afraid I just do not see your attempts at humor.

Unwanted additions to artwork is akin to vandalism, such as the graffiti on buildings. If you wanted to ask why something is not there in terms of redesign, you could have simply asked without the use of my modified artwork and I would have gladly answered.

Unwanted additions to artwork is akin to vandalism, such as the graffiti on buildings. 

Grafiti on buildings, are in real life, hold on building, and someone need to erase it.

To your art, I draw something and didnt puted it as my art work, or on my account, so I dont know what is a problem?

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed image

-Snip-

Grafiti on buildings, are in real life, hold on building, and someone need to erase it.

To your art, I draw something and didnt puted it as my art work, or on my account, so I dont know what is a problem?

I Appreciate that all you were trying to do was point something out but any artist does not like finding their work "Tampered" with as it is their property that they have chosen to share with the world, not to be shared and edited.

To explain what the OP was saying - graffiti is a form of Vandalism, as you are defacing other people's property without their consent, although this is certainly not graffiti, it is certainly vandalism, and the Artist has every right to ask you to stop.

On Topic: This is just what Frost P needs, not a dominating flair but certainly a visual upgrade, Sad to see it hasn't been taken up yet, but who knows, Hopefully a Member of staff will notice it and get it into the game

Edited by Eredoc

To all on this thread still, although PBR Reworks are coming soon for all older frames, this may or may not be applied with PBR on frost in the near future. Will hope Mynki has looked at this before he gets to crafting them up.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the redesign. I currently am using Frost Prime but with the standard Frost helmet (don't enjoy Frost P's helmet design), but it just looks like a standard Frost with my coloration. This would make it more distinct and more beautiful.

Question: would I still be able to use my Prime Eos armor with it?

I suppose that depends on how some sort of redesign such as this one, would be implemented in the game.

I like the redesign. I currently am using Frost Prime but with the standard Frost helmet (don't enjoy Frost P's helmet design), but it just looks like a standard Frost with my coloration. This would make it more distinct and more beautiful.

Question: would I still be able to use my Prime Eos armor with it?

The sad bit is that when doing this FrostP is a straight downgrade visually compared to standard Frost. They actually did make model changes, only stupid ones.

FrostP's neck is narrower, causing clipping issues with all non-prime helmets. They also lost the polygons where the hands connect to the arms, leaving holes.

FrostP needs work.