Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Longswords (All Done! Thanks For The Support!)

Aktriaz

.....You just reminded me that Bionicles exist. Funny when you remember something that you used to know.......I'm good with words.

That Bionicle reference just earned you my respect.

The Bionicle reference convinced me that there is still magic in the world.

I really miss the good ol' days of Bionicle. I had at least three form every series.

Then is was dropped for goddamn Hero factory. I died inside.

At least it died with it's dignity, never stooping to the level hero factory did, with sets that had like, 8 pieces. Basically pre-built for you.

Wait... *searches for new bionicles out of sheer curiosity*

*experiences horror never meant for mortal eyes*

I really miss the good ol' days of Bionicle. I had at least three form every series.

Then is was dropped for goddamn Hero factory. I died inside.

At least it died with it's dignity, never stooping to the level hero factory did, with sets that had like, 8 pieces. Basically pre-built for you.

Wait... *searches for new bionicles out of sheer curiosity*

*experiences horror never meant for mortal eyes*

The new line of bionicles is pretty good. It combines gear functions, and the ability to pose the figures.

Also, I waited 5 years. I was willing to take anything.

Edited by ChickencowMaster

I love seeing all the glorious GLORIOUS art that the warframe community has to offer. Anything from weapons/warframes/enemies concepts to stories in the form of comics. It's all so beautiful.

Favorite ones are the red Veil sword (I love hollow swords) and the Suda one ( for repurposing a Synoid gammacor)

Oh, stop it you!

I'm not THAT good. I certainly have a room for a lot of improvement before I could even consider anything professional.

I still do appreciate the nice words.

Incorrect, you are 900%better than most weapon designers on the internet. And I have seen many.

Trust me, you deserve more upvotes than I can give. I tip my metaphorical hat to you sir. You are far too humble.

Keep it going,

アレックス

• 4 weeks later...