Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Recap

Nero9937

The real problem is the fact that they are stalling to reveal the artwork much like with limbo and I don't know about you guys but for me the concept of a void magician seemed amazing however the stage magician look they choose to give him, not so much. If they could just show some artwork maybe we can give some input and avoid the whole limbo situation.

The real problem is the fact that they are stalling to reveal the artwork much like with limbo

DE: Mynki! Time to make a dragon frame concept! Get designing!

DEMynki: I can just make it super scrawny, tiny and frail like the last five males right? I want to go back to giving the next female frame an acceptable look.

DE: Lol sure, we'll keep the appearance private until release.

DEMynki: I can just make it super scrawny, tiny and frail like the last five males right? I want to go back to giving the next female frame an acceptable look.

DE: Lol sure, we'll keep the appearance private until release.

I hope he won't be tiny and frail looking but i also hope he looks nothing like rhino. People said there seems to be similarities, so i atleast hope his appearance is different.

Soon.

Also...

Expected devstream summary... was dissapointed

Well they did show Riot Moa, which was awesome. They did great work with that.

More PvP showcasing, thought it didn't look as appealing to me as the last time they had shown it.

Raid "early footage" look like a nightmare for pugs, also doesn't seem solo-able.

No dragon as the OP said.

Very few questions actually answered, unless you want to know about Rebecca's shampoo.

DE: Lol sure, we'll also make the male frames marginally worse than your sexy, sexy female frames.

Fixed

Fixed

I never said the males were worse than the females, I just don't like when the average male has the same thinset frame as the average female when you look at the last year of Warframe releases. The only "Wide" silhouette that I can think of recently was Hydroid's fat coat.

I also don't pay attention to sex appeal of suits of armors with genders. Though I won't judge.

Well they did show Riot Moa, which was awesome. They did great work with that.

More PvP showcasing, thought it didn't look as appealing to me as the last time they had shown it.

Raid "early footage" look like a nightmare for pugs, also doesn't seem solo-able.

No dragon as the OP said.

Very few questions actually answered, unless you want to know about Rebecca's shampoo.

Did they say when we'll get u16?