Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since U16 Isn't Until Mid-March.

GreyEnneract

Does that mean the game is going to be left hanging to dry for another month?

The last major update was 4 months ago, and the only thing we received in the last minor update was one melee weapon. Even the bugs fixed weren't any prominent ones that have been around for over a year. Making the start of the year so far neither the year of quality, or the year of content. Since this is currently the case, what is this the year of then?

Yes it will.

March 17th, or the week(s) before it can have an event.

Stop Vay Hek from collecting all of Earth's four-leaf clovers to ensure he does not obtain the ultimate form of good luck.

Rewards will be as follows:

Tier 1 - A shamrock badge or sigil.

Tier 2 - A 'flamethrower' modified to disperse minty yogurt.

Tier 3 - A pot of platinum gold with a rainbow effect as a universal Sentinel skin.

Sorry, i'll see myself out.  ._.'

Edited by Tymerc

What strikes me is that there's a bit of this before every update,but there's ALWAYS mass hysteria and crybabies right at this time of year...Not just here,but in most games that update frequently.

When will people learn that when you have so many Holidays crammed into such a small time frame that things get complicated?

When y'all going to figure out that shortened months= less time to work?

When are you going to stop treating the staff like they're robots simply here for YOUR amusement?

When are you going to stop acting like spoiled brats that have to have everything the second it is announced?

Oh right...You're not...

What strikes me is that there's a bit of this before every update,but there's ALWAYS mass hysteria and crybabies right at this time of year...Not just here,but in most games that update frequently.

When will people learn that when you have so many Holidays crammed into such a small time frame that things get complicated?

When are you going to stop treating the staff like they're robots simply here for YOUR amusement?

When are you going to stop acting like spoiled brats that have to have everything the second it is announced?

Oh right...You're not...

What strikes me is that there's ALWAYS mass hysteria and crybabies  that type things like this in comments, to make themselves better then others/

When will people learn to keep things to themselves?

When are you going to stop treating the community like they are children? 

When are you going to stop acting like Alpha Males?

Oh right..YOU'R NOT

See how does that feel?

Oh right...You're not..

That's a nice anecdote you have there.

The extreme projection is also pleasant.

If you would have told me that in the beginning then I would have essentially been gone for 5 months until U16. That's basically just quitting the game. Quitting the game is never a solution.

Then why bother ranting on the forums? Honestly, there is a lot packed in the new update, and I'm actually excited to see it hit. 

Here's a tip though: Play the game for fun. I feel like people nowadays don't even know what fun is. If fun is getting new stuffs super fast, then you, sir, don't know how to have fun with a video game, let alone with your own creativity. 

This kind of threads are the reason why i stay away from the forums

Just a Bunch of Crybabies like OP and a lot of Elitists

Cant stop laughing at it tho, keep it up ;)

So if you stay away from forums to avoid those threads, why are you writing in one of them. Why are you contradicting yourself.

You must be one of those amazing *no forums, no wiki, no knowledge* players that we sometimes meet in the game.

So if you stay away from forums to avoid those threads, why are you writing in one of them. Why are you contradicting yourself.

You must be one of those amazing *no forums, no wiki, no knowledge* players that we sometimes meet in the game.

I suggest you stop feeding the trolls. They're up to no good all the time.

Here you're projecting.

It isn't burn out, it is a simple fact that there is a lack of content and quality.

It's beyond having nothing to do, it's that there's nothing to do and old bugs still haven't been fixed.

So it makes you wonder what they're doing.

Seriously if you don't want to read the original post, then you need to find something else to do.

You're being a bit rude to people who are giving you honest answers/opinions back to your own personal opinion aren't you? I mean, I'm not saying you have to agree with them or anything, but that attitude just makes you come off as a troll.

As to your topic: Every update contains things for the player - even if it's something "lame" like fixes, tweaks, or polish. Even if all you see is a single weapon that you aren't even interested in using - it's still content, even if it doesn't last long. Updates happen when they are ready - if they came earlier than that they would be incredibly unplayable (because lets face it, a rushed product is going to have even more bugs than one a person takes time and thinks they have solid will).

If you aren't finding the game mechanically fun or exciting anymore, than you can't blame other people for telling you to take a break and go do something else - you have no real commitment, since there is no monthly fee, and the game will still be there when you come back to it if you so choose (i've stopped playing for a month or two at a time, only to come back later and have fun again).

Yes, there are still bugs - there will always be bugs - but they have stated already that "year of quality" doesn't mean there will be 100% no bugs (that's unreasonable to ask anyone to be flawless), and the amount of stuff slated for U16 is a large list (PvP rehaul, new frame, etcetera). The content is still here, the game didn't loose levels, what you are complaining about is you haven't gotten any new content thats super grandeous and to your liking. May I ask what aspects of the game it is that you find fun - that keep you wanting to play? Is it just new proveribal "carrots"? Is it brand new gameplay that doesn't currently exist?