Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Master Race? Limbo Master Race.

StevesEvilTwin

No way Limbo is a better troll man. When Limbo casts Cataclysm over resources he trolls himself as well. He cant even pick up or carry datamasses or power cells while in Rift Walk... which i believe needs fixing

As for cataclysm and drops I think that is unintentional. As for not being able to carry datamasses, that is an intended feature.

There's only one master race. Loki was declared master race because he excels on most, if not, all mission types. Don't tell me that Limbo can do Spy 2.0 w/o tripping alarms cause Loki can do that with Decoy > Switch. Truly, Loki is the only master race.

Alarms? traps? why bother with them we you can riftwalk through them?

Silly loki, tricks are for kids

Edited by DrCrawford

No way Limbo is a better troll man. When Limbo casts Cataclysm over resources he trolls himself as well. He cant even pick up or carry datamasses or power cells while in Rift Walk... which i believe needs fixing

Cast banish, with max duration, on the last enemy on a defense mission and go make yourself a sandwich, while the poor Loki peasants cry in your squad chat.

t_warframe_archwing.jpg?

Pretty sure Loki is still the master race

ljnEoWB.jpg

Well played, well played :D

I asked a person about his limbo. He said it was a "tactician's wet dream". //Walks out of room and lets door awkwardly close behind him

whut? xD damm giggles

The only Master Race is and always was Exalibur Prime the King, the true Emperor, Ruler of the Warframe Universe.

But Excalibur Prime allows other frames to dream and pretend to be "Master Race", for he is a generous King.

Fixxed that for you.

so reading the topic seems like all Limbo has going for him is his Invincibility. Yes having that makes him great but also useless until he uses cataclysm then hes the same as all the other frames, Limbos move set is a double edge sword. This is why he doesn't compare to Loki. Truth is Loki is more viable in everything on warframe

The trolling factor of these 2 frames i saw 1 intelligent person point it out that Limbos banish can be removed by rolling so his trolling is null and void. only thing that stops Loki's trolling is the Extraction point. Oh also Limbos Cataclysm doesn't troll much when other frames have Carrier which is about 80% of the community? (random percentage haha)

Conclusion Tenno Master Race!  We all win.

Master Race boils down to which Frame allows you to pop an ability and put the controller down while you sip tea without fear of dying (regardless of enemy tier). In that light, Limbo might have the upper hand (and swag), but Loki has has more fun doing it. Being able to tear through enemies without needing to think about banishing them; versus not having to think at all. Not to mention the stigma associated with Limbo's previous Troll factor.

Loki's crown is secure peasants.

You naive fools, why limit your invulnerability? Loki can still be one shot by a stray bullet, and Limbo is limited to only killing enemies with him in the rift. Trinity on the other hand can become complete invulnerable and not have any drawbacks, along with providing invulnerability for the team. Go ahead and bicker as you will, the Trinity master race will be laughing.

You naive fools, why limit your invulnerability? Loki can still be one shot by a stray bullet, and Limbo is limited to only killing enemies with him in the rift. Trinity on the other hand can become complete invulnerable and not have any drawbacks, along with providing invulnerability for the team. Go ahead and bicker as you will, the Trinity master race will be laughing.

And we'll be laughing when she receives yet ANOTHER nerf as always.

That's right, fight it out you feeble-minded fools.. After all is said and done, the great and powerful Vauban master race will once again rise from the ashes of your desecrated and pitiful corpses, and show you all the REAL DEFINITION OF MASTER RACE.

(RIP Vortex)

As for cataclysm and drops I think that is unintentional. As for not being able to carry datamasses, that is an intended feature.

I was referring to the initial posts trolling section, where cataclysm is viewed as a trolling plus. You subject yourself to the same situation.

I understand that not being able to carry certain items while rift walking is intentional, i just dont agree with it because it limits Limbos use in such missions. 

If his weapons can join him in the rift, so should carry items such as datamasses and power cells.

Cast banish, with max duration, on the last enemy on a defense mission and go make yourself a sandwich, while the poor Loki peasants cry in your squad chat.

t_warframe_archwing.jpg?

That would be funny for some, but definitely an effective way to troll others.

Edited by (PS4)GameflowPRO