Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Master Race? Limbo Master Race.

StevesEvilTwin

I thought i couldn't dislike "master race" people any more than i already am, now you went and added limbo to it...

sigh

Loki tries too hard to be cool(look at my bling puhlease and i take real skill to play mentality) and limbo tries too hard to be hipster(*tips fedora* i can do magic tricks and people hate us cause they aint us mentality).

I hate both warframes pretty evenly :), saryn and banshee for me.

Edited by kiteohatto

I thought i couldn't dislike "master race" people any more than i already am, now you went and added limbo to it...

sigh

Loki tries too hard to be cool(look at my bling puhlease and i take real skill to play mentality) and limbo tries too hard to be hipster(*tips fedora* i can do magic tricks and people hate us cause they aint us mentality).

I hate both warframes pretty evenly :), saryn and banshee for me.

You sound like a hipster.

There's only one master race. Loki was declared master race because he excels on most, if not, all mission types. Don't tell me that Limbo can do Spy 2.0 w/o tripping alarms cause Loki can do that with Decoy > Switch. Truly, Loki is the only master race.

Loki is generally the better frame for spy 2.0 but no one beats Limbo for Rescue 2.0. Making the rescue target immortal is a pretty nifty ability.

Limbo's greatest weakness is the nullifier. There is nothing he can do to the nullifer that any other frame can't do better.

Want to shoot the nullifer from the safety of frost's snowglobe or volt's shield? Sure, just go ahead. Want to shoot the nullifer from the safety of cataclysm? Nope, cant do it.

The thing that makes limbo suck so much is that he cannot do half of the mission related objectives while using his abilities, his abilities don't work on the enemies that really matter i.e. bosses and yeah. The only thing he has going is swag.

• 2 months later...