Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Players Want Excalibur Prime...

GeoDP

yes, in my opinion yes, BUT only IF excal prime is unranked, unpotatoed and not formad!

Edit for clarification:

every Excal P came with a potato => no tradable excal p exists

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

I understand the whole Founder's promise so let's all let EP go. However, Excalibur should be the first to be infused with Dragon technology like the nikana: giving him a great rework and making him a proper Sword frame. This is my one and only request.

I like this idea. PC has Excalibur Prime. PS should have Excalibur Vandal and Xbox Excalibur Wraith.

I like this idea. PC has Excalibur Prime. PS should have Excalibur Vandal and Xbox Excalibur Wraith.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/357132-renown-pack-3-available-now/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389401-xbox-one-prestige-pack-available-now/

Consoles have already received their Excalibur 'variant.' These packs were specifically designed to give console players something exclusive and excalibur-esque. That's not enough I'm guessing?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/357132-renown-pack-3-available-now/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389401-xbox-one-prestige-pack-available-now/

Consoles have already received their Excalibur 'variant.' These packs were specifically designed to give console players something exclusive and excalibur-esque. That's not enough I'm guessing?

I would like to see Excalibur's third ability become two fold to help make him a better Sword frame. I call this idea adrenaline. First, super jump costs 10 energy to use when you tap the button. If you hold the button down for 1 second (on the ground or after you jump) adrenaline kicks in (and costs 65 more energy). Excalibur receives a 5/10/15/20% melee speed increase (fixed) for 5/6/7/8 seconds (affected by duration mods). Excalibur also has unlimited stamina and no channelling cost for the duration.

I think threads with Excal prime or anything relating to founders stuff shouldn't be made. All it does is create envy and brings the same issue and same answer from the community. Excal was an exclusive and those who took the gamble and dumped all those money that early into an unknown game deserved their reward and truely fitting to excal prime lore, that they were first tenno to become prime.

Eventhough i loathe that I didn't do it I blame largely myself cause I ignored this game and instead wasted my money on bf4 premium.. *facepalming ever since.

Well not until they replace excalibur prime etc. on our mod art, in codex and remodel Orokin vault statue. Right now those skins are more insulting than anything else. And they are skins. Not items. These are the problems.

Oh look. A PC elitist cringing at the thought of not having access to an exclusive Excalibur frame.

Oh the irony. The sweet, sweet irony... 

Oh look. A PC elitist cringing at the thought of not having access to an exclusive Excalibur frame.

Oh the irony. The sweet, sweet irony... 

For the record, I think those skins are ugly to begin with. So there's that.

Second of all, if you're just going to sit here and try to label/insult me with no basis - you're going to end up looking like more of an elitist than anyone. How's that for irony?

Because bending over backwards to make minute changes that literally affect you in no way besides damaging your rampant ego is in DE's best interest.

Oh dear. What I've described is quite literally standard practice in every single multiplatform game with platform exclusive content ever released. Warframe's situation is literally unprecedented and quite offensive.

Oh dear. What I've described is quite literally standard practice in every single multiplatform game with platform exclusive content ever released. Warframe's situation is literally unprecedented and quite offensive.

So Soul Calibur console related characters were also offensive?

What is offensive is you console guys throwing these colossal hissy fits. You are playing OUR game, we are not playing YOUR game. All this crap about wanting mod art and Orokin Statues changed is just that. Crap

Enjoy your obsidian. You don't hear PC players throwing hissy fits over your stuff. Kindly get off of ours

Care to give a couple examples?

Kratos in mortal kombat (all related content absent from non PlayStation versions), abovementioned Soul Calibur (exclusive characters being timed exclusives), Dungeon Defenders (platform exclusive content fully absent from version that don't have it), mortal kombat armageddon (no reference to khameleoh in non wii-versions, also absent from sequels), new Splatterhouse (platform exclusive masks literally replace each other on respective platforms), Diablo 3 (PlayStation exclusive content has no reference at all on other platform). You literally can't defend warframe. Some guy above me actually claimed it's his game, not mine lol. It's neither. And it's multiplatform. I've never seen any real argument against things I've pointed out except for pc elitists being glad that for the first time in decades console players are deliberately treated as inferior. Whew. What I'm getting at is pc shouldn't receive any more attention in regards to those items. They were on sale for almost ayear in all regions. There, case closed. If anything, neither console received them or replacement is a problem. And content on consoles not altered accordingly is a problem. But since it's not finished they can now claim that derelict statue and related mod art are placeholders, so that would be all I have to say on that specific matter.

What is offensive is you console guys throwing these colossal hissy fits. You are playing OUR game, we are not playing YOUR game. All this crap about wanting mod art and Orokin Statues changed is just that. Crap

Enjoy your obsidian. You don't hear PC players throwing hissy fits over your stuff. Kindly get off of ours

well said

God Damm

you deserve a damm medal, nicely said.

PC Master Race!

Did you PC players ever consider WHY DE branches it into consoles?  Possibly because you aren't the be-all-end-all of gaming, and there is a colossal market of console players?

Warframe is YOURS?  Hahahahaha!!!  Now we are getting to the real reason that PC players are so against any talk of console players getting a real exclusive Excalibur.