The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Credits Weekend Leaderboards

[DE]Glen

On the weekend I was curious how many credits I'd collected from missions so I wrote a quick script to work it out; satisfied with my script (and my grinding) I decided to extend it to generate actual leaderboards which revealed just how casual I was. As promised by @DE_KickBot on twitter, here's the final tally of all credits earned during the double-credits weekend, discounting credits earned from Dark Sectors or from selling items:

wqxP7GC.png

I ended up in 3,512nd place with 6,038,122 credits earned thanks to the Casual Carousel Crew and some amazing guys I ran with from the recruiting channel last night. #gottagofast

Please have this again double credits, please have again really soon, every weekend for now or every other weekend, even once  a month is cool.

TY

540 T3/4 Cap/Ext keys 

each t3/4 cap/ext key gives 100.000 credits(with credits booster + weekend dbl rate)

so  540 keys x 100.000 credits = 54.000.000

I wish i had so many keys stocked :(

A lot of people have thousands from interceptions syndicate farming back when you could buy 5 keys for 5k standing.  Run those keys with clanmates and you'll need 1/4 of that.

Edited by Aggh

540 T3/4 Cap/Ext keys 

each t3/4 cap/ext key gives 100.000 credits(with credits booster + weekend dbl rate)

so  540 keys x 100.000 credits = 54.000.000

I wish i had so many keys stocked :(

for t4c it was 106600 with 4 people and credit booster, not counting the varying mission credits (1.3k-2k usually)

if you round it down to 108000, that makes it ~501 keys for 54,105,292 credits.

And if you take a (pretty quick) average time of 2mins / run, that makes it 16.7h of non-stop sonic speed rushing

Edited by Alighierian

Good.  Now we know who to ignore when the "more credits than I know what to do with" complaint comes up.  Hehehehe..........

Hmm, the difference between the PC leader boards and the PS4/Xbone leader boards is intellesting.

T4 missions give ~108600 credits per run with double credits and credit booster.  500 T4 missions would give 54.3M credits.  At 5 minutes each mission it would take 41.7 hours to get them credits.    At 3 minutes each mission it take 25 hours to get them credits.    At 1 minute each mission it take 8.3 hours to get them credits. 

You could get 150k in 5 min Tier 4 Survivals if you ran Master Thieves and Scavenge Kubrows and opened the lockers. I used to run those since I didn't have Capture keys and T4S was way better than any other way of making money (including Dark Sectors); and T4S keys are otherwise relatively worthless now with the Core nerf anyways.

• 1 month later...