Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Had A Visit From Stalker...

(XBOX)Grihaly

Got my 23rd Dread, but on to the juice of my reasoning for this thread: He was coming to avenge the death of General Sargus Ruk... I only have one message with Ruk's name on it, my very first Stalker threat... From September 5th, 2014. I'm sure some of you PC players have had longer time spans between threats and encounters, but September 5th was 4 days after the game was released on Xbox. So for me, that's a damn long time xD

I can't even keep track of marks and what bosses they're from (especially since when I started, the stalker didn't even bother to mail you, he just showed up), I could have really old ones, I could not. I also had him come after me for killing a boss I had never even fought once.

Stalker cleaning papers off his desk. Finds a blood soaked sticky note that reads: A Frikn Grizzly killed General Sargus Ruk, get revenge.

Stalker: "Oh man! How old is this? Oh well better late then never."

He got too hasty with the revenge, and ate a face-full of Soma + Orthos Prime, then punished me with a sh*tty drop... Wait, I've had an epiphany! He can't kill me anymore, so he punishes me with bad drops! It all makes sense now...

'His threats come often, his visits, not so. His first, I stole his knifes, and now they are mine, silver shapes cutting through foes, and each tiime sice, they have forced his retreat. He's come for my friends, sometimes hurting, almost killing one. My heart flutters everytime those lights flicke, and I hear his slithering voice, but always I stand firm. And now, I've taken his symbol - I wear it on my back, a badge of defiance, a taunt against his endless threats. I know he fumes, but always, I stand firm'

Edited by WindBlade